Xiaomi Mi10 Pro has launched in some country and it is ready to get its launched in some country and soon it will have a launch in India also. So what new features does it has under the hood is the phone worth your money. Ustechportal is again here with all your questions answers so without any further ado let’s start.
• The MI 10 Pro has many things in common with Mi Note 10 in terms of design.
• The display has a slightly curved not like those top-end phones like S8 and S8+.
• At back there is a quad-camera setup with a slight bump which will make you think twice before keeping up your phone on a hard surface.
• The three cameras are placed together and the other camera is placed just under the three cameras.
• The volume rocker is situated on the right side which is easily reachable.
• The USB type C is placed at the bottom and the sad part for music lovers is that it has no headphone jack available.
• The phone is easy to use but one hand despite the size the phone is a little slippery.
• The 6.67 – inch display is equipped with super AMOLED display.
• The phone has 1080X2340 resolution with 90Hz refresh rate and that gives you good watching experience that also gives you amazing gaming experience.
• It has a front-facing punch hole camera following the trend.
• The screen looks good general it has lifelike color experience.
• The always-on display didn’t used to too much of juice what we have expected.
• The Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro has Snapdragon 865 under the hood, the most powerful and premium processor available to android phones now.
• The Mi 10 Pro gave cut-throat competition, to Samsung Galaxy S20 ultra in multi-core benchmark scores it means that it can perform well in task like gaming and video editing.
• The Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro comes in two variants the base variant is of 8GB with 256 GB onboard memory and the other option has 12GB of ram and 512GB of onboard memory.
• The Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro is 5G enabled that might be a reason for the snapdragon 865 to be the choice for the phone.
• The Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro has 4500mAh battery the phone has a decent size.
• The phone performed decently well in gaming and other battery demanding task like watching movies.
• The phone is equipped with 50W fast charger in 10 minutes it can charge your phone up to 27%.
• The phone supports 30W wireless charging and 5W reverse wireless charging which enables its users to use the phone like a charging mat to juice up other devices.
• The Mi 10 Pro runs on Android 10 which is the latest google software available with MIUI 11 which has a decent change in UI.
• The Mi 10 Pro has a quad-camera setup equipped with 108MP primary camera.
• Backing up with the team the phone has 20MP wide angle lens.
• 8MP telephoto lens with 5X optical zoom for faraway objects.
• It has 12MP depth lens for portrait shots that too with 2X optical zoom.
• Looking at the camera arrangements it is same as Mi Note 10 but the results from the camera will be different because of software improvements.
• The front facing camera is 20MP which performs well in portarit shots by focusing on the face and acurately blurring the background.
Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro Pros and Cons
Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro Pros
• The best Xiaomi phones available.
• Flagship camera setup
• All day battery after rigorous use.
Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro Cons
• Slippery phone
• Slightly camera bump that will make you think twice before keeping your phone on a hard surface.