Sony has recently launched its flagship model Sony Xperia 1 ll so what Sony is having underhood what new in this phone we will talk about this model today. With its out of the box thinking, Sony has shown what innovation and technology are all about.
- In terms of design, the Sony Xperia II has square, rounded corner design at the back it has a glass back, which gives the device a premium feel and look.
- Despite the trend of the rounded display, Sony has nothing new in design from its last year launched model it has the same square rounded design.
- The screen size is 6.5 inches with an aluminium frame body.
- It has corning gorilla glass 6 protection at the back and front it is also IP65/IP68 dust and water-resistant which makes the phone durable.
- At the back, there is a triple -camera setup like the trend the fingerprint is side-mounted. The phone doesn’t have a power button. Just double-tap the phone screen and the screen wakes up.
- The 6.5-inch display has an OLED panel. The display has excellent viewing angles and punchy colours.
- The display has 21:9 aspect ratio and 84% screen to body ratio. The screen is DCI- P3 certified, which produces lifelike colour and provides user cinematic viewing experience.
- The display is HDR.BT2020 certified, which enables its user to see more detail even in dark scenes.
- Talking about the performance it Sony Xperia 1 II is equipped with the latest Snapdragon 865+ processor with Adreno 650 graphics.
- The Sony Xperia 1 II doesn’t have a 90Hz display, but the company claims that due to its 4k OLED panel gives the same experience of gaming like 90Hz display.
- But one thing that makes sony fans disappoint is that the Sony Xperia 1 II just has 8GB of ram and 256GB of internal storage, but the opponent brand Samsung S20+ has 12GB of ram which is a very decent increase in numbers.
- The phone has 4000 mAh battery which can deliver all-day battery life due to its OLED screen and optimised chipset, but one thing which makes me disappointed is that the phone comes with just 21W, but the phone comes with wireless charge support.
- The vertically arranged triple camera setup will leave you spellbound with results.
- The upgraded array of cameras with Zeiss branding is something which makes the camera setup different from its rival. In-camera, sony didn’t increase the number but worked on the hardware. The setup has large sensors so that it can absorb more light here are the camera setup.
- Primary 12MP camera – 1/1.7-inch Exmor sensor with F/1.7 aperture, Dual PD AF, with support for OIS gives blur-free video recording experience so that you are always ready for action.
- Ultrawide 12MP camera – 1/2.6-inch sensor size with F/2.2 aperture, Dual PD AF and 16mm focal length the best thing about this ultrawide lens is that it comes with dual-phase detection autofocus for better photography.
- Telephoto 12MP camera – 1/3.4-inch sensor size with F/2.4 aperture, Dual PD AF and 70mm focal length and it has 3X optical zoom for faraway objects.
- It also has a 3D depth lens with ToF technology, and it also has eye-tracking AF technology for better photography.
- Sony says that they are focusing on more robust autofocus technology which makes the camera different from its rival brands.
Sony Xperia 1 ll Pros and Cons
- 4k OLED screen
- The excellent camera features with Zeiss lens.
- Good audio system.
- Too expensive as per features.
- Doesn’t have 90Hz display for the better gaming experience.
- Lesser RAM at that price point.