Samsung has launched its new model M21. Samsung is facing too much competition from its rivals. Since the launch of the M series has saved the sinking boat of Samsung. Moreover, since the start of the M series, Samsung has managed to be in this fierce competition. In this article, we will talk about M 21, so what is new on this phone. Is this phone worth your money? Without any further ado, let’s start.
- In terms of design, the phone is the same old Samsung phone. A polycarbonate unibody phone with a glossy back design the phone fits your hand comfortably and offers a comfortable grip.
- At the back, there is a camera module like I phone which gives your phone a premium look and feel.
- There is a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner that works fine and smoothly.
- A slight arc body provides a good grip over the phone.
- At the right side, a power button and volume rocker button is placed. At left there is a sim tray which also has an SD card slot which is good.at the top there is a secondary noise cancellation mic, and at the bottom, there is a charging slot and the most lovable thing headphone jack.
- At the front their corning gorilla glass three protection and an infinity U design which gives your phone a premium look.
- Samsung M21 comes with a super AMOLED display with a 19.5:9 aspect ratio and Full HD resolution.
- With a screen to body ratio of 84.2%, the display gives a cinematic view it comes widevine L1 certified display so that you can watch your favorite series on Netflix and Amazon Prime with HD resolution.
- The phone has brightness intensity up to 420 nits which provide good view even in outdoor conditions.
- The phones come with Exynos 9611 under the hood. We saw this processor in Samsung’s previous model A50, which was high on price, but this can be a piece of good news for Samsung lovers that they are getting this processor.
- The processor is well optimized, but the phone is not for gamers. During intense gaming like PUBG and asphalt while playing this game in higher graphics lagging issue was found.
- The phone has a humongous 6000 mAh battery which can give you juice till 1.5 days during rigorous use, It comes with an inbox 15W charger which I think that 15W charge is not enough for such a humongous battery, it may take too much time to charge.
- The base variant comes with 4GB ram 64GB internal memory in the price of 12999 INR.
- 6 GB RAM and 128 GB internal memory come at the price of 14999 INR.
- Despite the trend of the quad-camera setup, M21 is coming with the triple camera setup.
- The primary camera lens is of 48 MP. It also has an ultrawide lens which is of 8MP the best thing about this lens is that it has an FOV of 123 degrees and has a 5 MP depth lens for portrait shots.
- The images produced by the camera is right in better lighting conditions, but at low light conditions, loss of detail and grains were found in the image produced by the camera.
Samsung M21 Pros and Cons
- Better display due to super AMOLED display.
- Good battery life.
- Same old processor nothing new.
- Triple camera setup despite quad-camera trend.
- Polycarbonate back body.
- But for Samsung lovers the phone is excellent you can buy Samsung if you love Samsung you will get the preloaded option of Samsung pay mini and secure folder which is an outstanding feature given by Samsung.