In this era of gaming, many smartphone brands are focusing on making phones for enhancing the gaming experience. Many brands like Oppo, Xiaomi, Realme, Samsung have shown what innovation and features are all about .today we are going to talk about IQOO3, and this is Sub-brand of Vivo which is operated by BBK electronics. Focusing on the uses of consumers they have launched the phone which is a piece of innovation and art, you may start imagining why I am saying this phone a piece of art, so let’s begin the review.
- When it comes to design this phone is different from the recently launched phones. The phone is available in three different colour options Tornado Black, Quantum silver and Orange Volcano, which is the centre of attraction the colour is different from the colour option which you have seen so far. The colour seems a piece of art in term of design it has an arched back design which offers you a comfortable grip and easily fits in your hand.
- The front glass is Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protected the rear body is also corning Gorilla glass six protected. The phone has an aluminium frame.
- The display size of the phone is 6.44 inches the phone is gigantic in terms of size, and it is 9.22 mm aluminium frame which is relatively flat.
- Still, due to its ergonomic design, it comfortably fits in your hand the phone also has a headphone jack which can be an additional feature for the music lover.
- The phone has an A.I assistant button the other side has a power button and volume rocker button, the phone has a pair of touch-sensitive trigger which is an additional feature for gamers the placement of these touch sensors is appropriate and placed accurately for your index fingers. But this is not a new feature for this brand we have seen this feature in IQOO Pro but for this IQOO deserves a pat because this feature makes sense when it comes to gaming.
- The phone has a 4D haptic vibration system which promises better user experience when it comes to racing and shooting games for better stimulation and recoil.
- The phone has a Super AMOLED display the phone has a whopping brightness level up to 1200nits (nits is an S.I unit for brightness intensity). The phone is HDR10+ certified for better movie experience.
- A point of disappointment in a way because the phone supports 60Hz refresh rate, but lower resolution can increase your refresh rate and can offer you better gaming experience. The phone has a in-display fingerprint with upgraded GX chip which unlocks your phone in just 0.29 seconds when the display is and 0.31 seconds when the display is off.
Performance and Specifications:
- The phone has Snapdragon 856 processor under the hood with ram up to 12 GB and a UFS 3.1 storage with a capacity of 256 GB unfortunately with no SD card slot. It has a powerful Adreno 650 graphics for smoother gaming performance.
- The phone comes with 55W fast charger with 4400 mAh battery.
- The phone gets charged from 0- 50% in just 15 minutes which is surprisingly fast.
- This Phone Supports 5G connectivity and it comes with modem X55 the phone also has a Hi-Res audio certification because it has an AK4337A chip so we can expect excellent results when it comes to audio output delivery.
- I think IQOO3 didn’t focus too much on camera hardware because they were busy in attracting gamers. We can say that only with hardware of 48 MP you cannot expect a phone to deliver crisp shots, but it has something special the phone has a 13 MP 120 ultra-wide lens which can provide anti-shake videos because it uses EIS – gyro algorithm for video stabilization the phone comes with 13 MP telephoto lens for faraway object and 2 MP depth lens for portrait shots.
IQOO3 Pros and Cons
- The phone is excellent in terms of design despite of the big 6.44 inches display and a flat 9.22 mm body the phone easily fits in hand.
- The phone comes with built-in 4D haptic vaibration system for smooth recoil and steering when it comes to games like racing and shooting.
- No SD card slot for memory expansion
- The phone has a low refresh rate but can be increased in lower resolution.