How to Use Paypal on Amazon | How to Use Paypal Credit on Amazon: Hey, friends, your friend steven is back again. This time we are going to discuss a topic that is very important how to use PayPal on Amazon. Back in my college days when I was studying, I was a freelance content writer, and the clients used to pay me through PayPal. Many of you use PayPal, and you want to shop something online, but you are not able to do that you can use your PayPal on eBay, but you cannot use it on Amazon because Amazon has not integrated PayPal on Amazon. But there are some tricks to counter this issue and make things work the way you want.
As Amazon has not integrated PayPal on its system, it means that you cannot pay on Amazon directly using your PayPal, but there are still ways to use your tied funds on PayPal.
You can use third party gift cards, credit card, prepaid card, and money transfer you can use your tied funds and use your PayPal.
PayPal Cash Card
One of the best ways to get your PayPal funds used on Amazon is by just availing PayPal cash card by signing up. PayPal cash card is just like a Mastercard that works the way like other debit cards work; it is just like a debit card which you get from your bank. For Amazon, it is just like a regular debit card you use to purchase things on Amazon. Still, the best thing about this is that the funds directly come from your PayPal account, and there are ample of benefits of using your PayPal debit Mastercard.
- Once you have given all the documents and takes some time to validate the information you have provided the Paypal debit card will be linked directly to your PayPal personal account and now you can use it for your transactions.
- Money comes directly from your PayPal account without any requirement of any other bank account, which means it enables you to make a hassle-free transaction without any fuss.
- Using a PayPal Master debit card enables you to get a routing of your funds and an account number so that you can have your clients directly deposit your paychecks, and you can take it out with ease.
- You can use this card anywhere Mastercard is accepted for payment, not just Amazon.
But to avail, this card you have to sign in for a PayPal cash plus account don’t worry. They don’t charge you for this account. It is free, but some documents of you could be needed for your identity verification. Things needed for identity verification are as follows.
- Taxpayer identification number
- Physical address.
Add Your PayPal Cash Card on Amazon
- to add your PayPal Cash on Amazon, the first thing you have to do is you have to sign in to your account. Then you have to take your cursor to the account and lists section in the menu and click on it then select an option called your account.
- You have to select Payment options. You can get this option on the ordering and shopping preferences section of the menu.
- On the payment options tab, you have to scroll down your cursor and click on an option to add a card.
- You have entered the information correctly from your PayPal cash card and then click on add card after the information given is validated successfully you can see your card added in your credit and debit cards section. You can now use your PayPal cash card on Amazon whenever you purchase on Amazon.
Unlike PayPal cash card, this card works like a credit card, and Synchrony Bank issues it, and it needs a credit check before approval. You can use this credit card for online purchases and retail shops where PayPal or Mastercard is accepted as a payment option.
PayPal Issues Two Types of Mastercard
PayPal Cashback Mastercard– you can earn 2% Cash rewards whenever you make a purchase that qualifies the cashback offer. That earned reward points will be directly sent to your PayPal account.
PayPal Extras Mastercard – whenever you will make a qualified, you will earn a cashback, but that cashback, but you can use these reward points on selected merchants, or you can use it on PayPal Extras Reward Redemption Servicing Website.
To avail card, you have to sign up on PayPal Cashback Card, or PayPal Extras Mastercard approval depends on your credit score if your credit score is good the approval is relatively quick.
Benefits of using PayPal Mastercard
- You can pay your PayPal Mastercard bills either with your PayPal account or with any other bank you wish.
- Your credit score increases on frequent use.
- To use it, you don’t have to worry about balance on your PayPal account or PayPal cash card.
- But the most important benefit this card offers you is that it lets you use your PayPal account.
But it can be dangerous to use this above the limit of your PayPal balance. You should use your PayPal Mastercard wisely and make sure that PayPal credit is right for you.
Another method to use your PayPal on Amazon is buying gift cards from online vendors. Which accepts Paypal as payments, however, this method requires an extra step you have to buy a gift card but the most fantastic benefit of using this method is that all the vendors offer Amazon gift cards. We have made a list for you to get it to understand better.
- The card Closet
- Gift Card Bin
You can also buy Visa or Mastercard gift card from GiftCards.com using your tied PayPal balance, and you can use that card to make a payment on Amazon, and if you are looking for an Audible gift card, you can purchase it from PayPal itself.
Transfer PayPal Balance To Your Bank Account
The method mentioned may seem the easiest way to use your PayPal balance on Amazon, but this method has its fair share of drawbacks
- Linking your bank account
- To verify your bank account, you have to wait for your bank account to deposit some funds and validate your bank account.
- Waiting for up to 10 days for your PayPal balance to get transferred into your account.
Shopping is just like a wish and who waits for 10 days to get his wish fulfilled, but you can do it instantly if you are willing to pay a transfer fee. The instant transfer fee for the transfer is 1 % of the amount transferred up to a maximum amount of 10 $, but for example, if you are transferring 100 $, the fee for instant transfer would be 1 $ only.
MUST-READ: Apple Pay Cash: Guide on How to Get Started
Below are the Steps to Transfer Money to your Bank Account.
- Just login to your PayPal account using your credentials and click on money transfer.
- On the next tab select, an option called to transfer to your bank account.
- There are two options for a money transfer. You can either select a standard money transfer that may take up to 10 days to transfer your money to your bank account.
- On the other screen, you have to add your debit card; your bank will deposit an amount to verify your account, click on a link a card option once you have added your debit card successfully go back to the previous tab and perform instant transfer process. Once your money is transferred to your bank account, you can use your Paypal balance on Amazon to make payments.
How to send or receive your Paypal Payments Through Facebook Messenger: Step by Step
Facebook messenger is one of the best messaging apps in the whole world, peoples love to use it. Recently Facebook updates the Facebook messenger, after update this app is not only used for send and receive messages. Facebook adds a new feature P2P service: Now you can send or receive your Paypal money through your Facebook messenger. PayPal is launching its first-ever Messenger app for customer service and it’s very easy to send or receive payments.
Paypal recently relationship with Facebook, Paypal’s chief operating officer Bill Ready announced the new feature in a PayPal blog post.
Facebook gave the name to this new feature is P2P service (P2P).
How to use Peer-to-Peer Service in Facebook Messenger :
Step 1: Click the blue plus icon within messages with other users or group threads.
Step 2: Click the green Payments button to send or request money.
Step 3: Choosing PayPal as their funding source at that point.
Step 4: Press the Send button.
The Messenger app will aid users with tasks including resetting passwords, account inquiries, and refunds on payment issues, and it can be accessed by searching for PayPal within Messenger’s search field and typing a message. The Security of Peer payment very high.