Xiaomi, a leader in the Indian smartphone market has shown that what leadership is all about leading the Indian smartphone market for more than 20 quarters now they are up again with their new lineup of K series K30, K30 Pro and K30 Zoom. We are going to review K30 Pro is this phone worth your money, what is new in this phone you will get all your answers to the questions that keep coming up in your mind when you are deciding to buy a phone without any further ado lets discuss.
• The phone in terms of design is much like OnePlus 7T the same camera cutout at the back looks like One Plus 7 T.
• The front glass has Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection. The aluminium frame body offers durability to the phone.
• At the back, it has a curvy design which provides a comfortable grip to the phone.
• The back body is also protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
• The phone has end to display with an aspect ratio of 20:9 and screen to body ratio of 87.9%.
• At the right the phone has power button and volume rocker placed.
• At left it has dual sim slot, with no micro SD card slot means no memory expansion available in phone.
• This time the phone is equipped with Super AMOLED display.
• It means that the phone will offer theatre-like experience and lifelike color accuracy.
• The phone is HDR10+ certified which will offer a great experience when you will watch your favourite web series on Netflix and Amazon Prime.
• HDR10+ offers great visual experience in dark scenes.
• The DCI-P3 certified display offers 100% colour gamut so that the display offers a good colour accuray while you are playing games or watching movies.
• The phone has brightness intensity up to 500 nits (as advertised)which means that it can deliver high viewing angles even in direct sunlight.
• The phone has snapdragon 865 under the hood.
• Which offers smooth performance while heavy gaming.
• The phone has two variants 6GB ram and 128GB internal memory which is the base variant.
• The other variant of the phone has 8GB ram and 256GB internal memory.
• The phone has 4700 mAh battery with 33W Qualcomm quick charge 4+ technology which can charge your phone 0-100% in 63 minutes (as advertised).
• The fingerprint is embedded on-screen and works really fine.
• The face unlock is slow because of popup camera and takes some time to respond.
• The phone has android 10 and UI of MIUI 10 which can be the most light and easy to use interface available in the market.
• The phone will deliver smooth performance and all-day battery because the phone is equipped with 7nm technology which is really battery efficient and can keep your phone cool while heavy gaming.
• The Phone has 64megapixels primary camera which uses PDAF technology.
• 5MP telephoto macro lens with Autofocus technology.
• 13MP ultrawide lens for wide shots best for monumental photography.
• 2MP depth lens for a great portrait shot to focus on what is important for you.
• You can record 960fps video in Full HD resolution.
• The phone has a pop 20 MP camera which can capture great HDR photos.
Xiaomi K30 Pro Pros and Cons: Information coming Soon 🙂