Realme launched its new C series lineup model Realme C3 last month. Realme since its launch in India the brand is offering decent specs at affordable price looking at Realme C3 it proves that they are still following their roots. We are here with a hands-on review of the phone.so whats new in this whats makes it different from the previous model you will get all your answers here.
In design, it’s the same old design which we have previously seen in the last year model.
It’s the same polycarbonate unibody phone, but its back has a glossy design it has a dual-camera setup at the back. But what makes it different is the colour Realme has named the colour option sunshine red the name is correct in the sun the colour shines which makes it different. But the phone is slippery to handle you need to hold it tight in your hands the back body is also prone to smudge just a swipe, and the smudge is gone. At the front, it has corning gorilla glass three protection which makes the phone durable.
The camera is above the surface, which will make you think twice before keeping your phone on a hard surface because your camera can get damaged.
- The 6.5 inches of HD+ IPS LCD screen at first glance the display looks neat even in sunlight the phone has brightness intensity up to 480 nits which are good at that price point.
- The phone has the screen to body ratio of 82.7 %, which offers a cinematic view to its users.
- The phone has MediaTek’s Helio G70 under the hood, which is the most optimised processor in that segment. The phone is not for gaming use, but overall the performance of the phone is excellent.
- The base variant of the phone comes with 2GB of ram and 32GB of internal storage. The phone is excellent for standard usage, and the phone works fine in regular gaming. We can say that the phone is best for regular usage.
- The best thing about the phone is that the phone has a 5000 mAh battery which gives you juice up to 1.5 days in regular usage. The phone comes with standard 10W charging which makes me think the amount of time it will take to charge the phone entirely. The best thing about this budget phone is the face unlock just a glance at your phone, and the screen wakes up the face unlock works fine.
- The user interface used in the phone is fresh and vibrant it offers you new features just double-tap your phone to lock the colour os 6.1 provides a fresh look for the interface of the phone.
Talking about the camera the primary camera is of 12MP and comes with a chroma boost feature which enables the phone to absorb the light and enhances colour saturation to the image produced it helps in taking HDR photos.2MP depth sensors help the user to take amazing portrait shots, but the point of attraction in Realme C3 portrait shot is that you can adjust the blur level as much as you like. The front camera is of 5MP it helps users in taking amazing selfies without any loss of details.
Realme C3 Pros and Cons
- Worth your money phone has face unlock at this price point.
- 5000 mAh battery 1.5 days battery life.
- Amazing design.
- The phone is slippery.
- Only 10W standard charging can take a long time to charge your phone entirely.