Article Info: How To Open My TikTok Following Feed | How to hide my following list on tiktok | How to delete following on tiktok fast.
Did you know that currently, downloads on TikTok surpass over 3 billion downloads? Did you know that it’s the only app not owned by Facebook to achieve this feat?
Did you know that consumer spending on TikTok surpasses over 2.5 billion dollars globally? In case you are relatively new to the platform, you might have a lot of questions. Let’s find out about how to open my TikTok following feed?
“All you need is love and TikTok.”
And one such popular question happens to be – how to open my TikTok following feed? And that my friends happen to be the topic of discussion today! So, instead of wasting time scrolling around, let’s find out how to open your following feed on this popular platform – stay tuned to find out!
The TikTok Dilemma: Answering, How To Open My TikTok Following feed!
Yes, we will answer your ‘how to open my TikTok following feed’ query! But that’s not the only thing we are here to discuss – we will tell you a little more, like
- How do you follow someone on TikTok?
- How do you unfollow someone on TikTok?
So without wasting any more time, let’s get started!
How to Open My TikTok Following Feed
To view your following feed on TikTok, you can follow these steps:
- Open the TikTok app on your device. You should see the app’s icon on your home screen or in your app drawer. Tap on it to launch the app.
- Once the app is open, you will be taken to the “For You” feed. This feed shows you a selection of videos that TikTok thinks you might be interested in, based on your likes, comments, and other activity on the platform.
- To access your following feed, tap on the “Following” icon. This icon is located at the bottom of the screen, near the middle. It looks like a heart with a plus sign inside of it.
- When you tap on the “Following” icon, your following feed will be displayed. This feed shows you the latest videos from the accounts you follow, in chronological order. You can swipe through the feed to see more videos.
- You can also access your following feed by tapping on the “Home” icon, which is the icon with the house shape. This will take you to the “Home” screen, which shows you a feed of videos from the accounts you follow, as well as other popular content on TikTok. From the “Home” screen, you can select “Following” from the menu at the top of the screen to view only the videos from the accounts you follow.
How can I see my following on TikTok?
To see a list of the accounts that you are following on TikTok, follow these steps:
- Open the TikTok app on your device.
- Tap on your profile icon, which is located at the bottom right of the screen. This will take you to your profile page.
- On your profile page, tap on the “Following” tab. This tab is located at the top of the screen, next to the “For You” tab.
- A list of the accounts that you are following will now be displayed. You can scroll through the list to see all the accounts that you follow.
Alternatively, you can also see a list of the accounts you are following by tapping on the “Home” icon, which is the icon with the house shape, and then selecting “Following” from the menu at the top of the screen. This will show you a feed of the latest videos from the accounts you follow, as well as a list of all the accounts you follow on the right side of the screen.
Is There A Way To See Who You’ve Followed on TikTok?
You Can Tell Whether Someone Is Following You on TikTok Because the “follow” button on Their Profile Will Change to A “unfollow” Button Once You Start Following Them.
Each time a New Version Is Released, This Will Be Updated as Well.
If Someone You’re Following on TikTok Hasn’t Updated in More than Two Weeks, It’s Safe to Assume They Don’t Want Your Support and Unfollow Them.
Do People Get Notified When You See Their Profile On TikTok?
The Popular Video-Sharing Software TikTok Does Not Alert You when You View a User’s Profile. This Is Due to The Fact That The Majority of The Service’s Notifications Result from Users Commenting on And Favoriting Videos. Users Can Be Notified When They Have Been Reported for Inappropriate Content or Spamming.
The Best Way to Stop the Following Someone on TikTok.
One Can Stop Following a User on TikTok in A Few Different Ways.
Through Their Profile Page
- To Stop the Following of Someone, You Must First Visit Their Profile Page.
- Select the Checkmark-Shaped Icon (it Looks Like a Human).
To Stop Following Them.
- Through the Following List
As You Can See, This Is a Fantastic Method for Unfollowing a Large Number of Users Simultaneously.
- Visit Your Profile Page and Select the Following Option that Appears Just Below Your Username.
- A Directory of Your Followers Will Appear. In Order to Stop Following a Person, Tap the Grey Following Button to The Right of Their Name.
- By Blocking
When You Block Someone, They Will No Longer Receive Your Updates.