Nokia ready to launch his new smartphone in Low-Price-Range, Name of the device is NOKIA 2.2. That device has an amazing features with beautiful looks. Nokia 2.2 comes with notch display in affordable price range. Let’s about Nokia 2.2 and Whats Advantages and Disadvantages.
Nokia 2.2 Advantages | Pros | Benefits:
- Network Support : VOLTE / LTE / 3G / 2G.
- Hybrid Dual SIM (Not Confirmed)
- Looks of Nokia 2.2 is really very amazing because Nokia offer you bezel less display with Notch.
- Compactly design of 5.7inches IPS LCD screen with Front / Back glass, aluminum frame.
- The Resolution of display is good 720 x 1520 HD+ with PPI of 287.
- Weight is 160gm.
- Nokia 2.2 powered by Mediatek Helio A22 Quad Croe 1.6GHz Cortex-A53 processor).
- 3GB / 2GB of RAM
- Nokia 5.1 has 32GB / 16GB internal Memory with expandable memory of 256GB.
- The Rear camera of Nokia 6.1 has Dual 13MP, f/2.0, 1.0µm, PDAF with powerfull LED flash on Rear.
- Front camera is 5MP , f/2.2 front camera.
- It’s Run on latest operating system: Android 9.0 (PIE) (OREO HIDDEN FEATURES: CLICK HERE).
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic.
- Face-Reconigtion are available for secure your phone.
- Type-C 1.0, USB On-The-Go.
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery with Fast battery charging (Quick Charge 3.0).
- Fast Charging Support.
- Colour Availablity : Night black, Steel Grey.
Nokia 2.2: 2/16GB variant is INR 6,999 ($100/€90) while the upgraded 3/32GB versions will set buyers back INR 7,999 ($115/€102). HMD mentioned it will offer the new device globally for around €99/$112 but did not provide an exact launch date.
Nokia 2.2 Disadvantages | Problems | Cons:
- Hybrid Slot
- Focal Value is very Higher on Front Camera: F/2.2. Low Light condition Selfie performance is average (Working on it, Provide Photos of Low light photography ASAP).
- NO LED flash in front camera.
- Mediatek chipset , Expection of users Nokia offer minimum Qualcomm Snapdragon Chipset.
- According to display resolution 720 x 1520, 3000mAh battery providing average battery performance.
- No Protection with ANY PROTECTION GLASS for Example: Gorilla Glass and Other.
What’s your Opinion: Comment Please (Comment Section Scroll Down:)
Comparision between Nokia 2.2 vs Redmi 7A
|Features||nokia 5.1||Redmi 7A|
|Prices||₹ – 7999||₹|
|Network||GSM / HSPA / VOLTE||GSM / HSPA / VOLTE|
|Resolution||720 x 1520||1080 x 2340|
|Reviews||Problems of Nokia 2.2||Problems of Redmi 7A|
|SIM||Dual SIM||Dual SIM|
|Display Type||IPS LCD||IPS LCD|
|Screen to Body ratio|
|Chipset||Mediatek Helio A22||Qualcomm SDM439 Snapdragon|
|OS||Android 9.0||Android 9.0|
|Internal Memory||32GB / 16GB||16GB / 32GB|
|RAM||3GB / 2GB||3GB / 2GB|
|Rear Camera||Dual: 13 MP (f/2.2, PDAF) LED flash||13 MP (f/2.2, PDAF) LED flash|
|Front camera||5MP, f/2.2||5 MP, f/2.0|
|Sound||24-bit/192kHz audio||24-bit/192kHz audio|
|Sensor||Fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, gyro, proximity,compass||Fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, gyro, proximity,compass|
|Bluetooth||V4.2, A2DP, LE||V4.2, A2DP, LE|
|USB Support||TYPE-C 1.0 , OTG Support||microUSB 2.0 , OTG Support|
|Always on Display||NO||NO|
|Battery capacity||3000mAh battery||4000mAh battery|