Five Useful Android Phone Tips And Tricks
we are featuring 5 useful Android tips and tricks that may improve your Phone performance while using your Android device. Whether you are new in mobile world or in any perticular OS of phone these tips help you improving your phone performance:
1. How to Add Multiple Google Accounts
We offen use Google account in our phone or PC but did you know you can choose to run more than one Google account on your Android device. This is easy and convenient way to run several account of google on one device. To add multiple Google accounts:
1. Go to Settings > Add account.
2. Select Google and setup your New or Existing Google account.
3. Once added, choose what you want to sync with the account.
Repeat all the steps above if you want to add more accounts.
2. How to Disable App Notifications
Sometime flash notifications irritate people when it repeat number of time a day. These app notifications also drain your phone’s battery. If you want to turn them off. here’s how:
1. On any of your unwanted notifications in your notification bar, long press on the notification appear in flash message bar on phone.
2. Tap on App Info > Untick Show Notifications > OK.
3. How to Disable Mobile Data
Whenever you don’t need to stay connected with internet, disabling the Mobile Data can help keep your smartphone battery from draining too quickly. Turning off mobile data is as easy as:
4. How to Set Mobile Data Limit
There is a feature which lets you keep track of how much of the quota you have left. We can set mobile data limit to apply this feature. To do this:
1. Head over to Settings > Data Usage.
2. Set your data limit by dragging the orange line to reflect your monthly quota.
3. Set your data usage cycle based on when your “month” starts and ends, and you’re done.
5. How to Disable automatic App Updates
To disable automatic updates of your App, Here are the steps:
1. Open Play Store and head over to Settings.
2. Tap on Auto-update apps.
3. Choose Do not auto-update apps.
4. If you want to enable the auto updates, follow the same path and choose Auto-update apps at any time or via Wi-Fi.