This Dev error 6034 displayed on Xbox suggests that there is conflicting (or outdated) files or features of Modern Warfare are installed on the console. Furthermore, a broken install of the game may be the reason behind the issue.
The issue occurs when a player tries to launch Modern Warfare on Xbox but receives an warning message “6034” from the game’s developer. This issue can be seen across every Modern Warfare map and is not restricted to one.
Before you proceed to the solution, ensure that the game’s data that are from Modern Warfare are split between two storage devices (e.g. both internal and external). If that’s the case decide if consolidating the game’s data onto internal memory solves the issue at hand.
What is Dev Error 6034 Xbox?
This error is caused due to damaged and unreadable Call of Duty Modern Warfare and Warzone game data.
What’s the Reason I keep Getting Dev Error 6034?
The previous updates Activision has merged maps. This means that, now, when you try to find specific maps you’re in the wrong place and you’ll end up with the error message 6034 from the developer.
How to Fix Dev Error 6034?
Browse through the installation file to set up Call of Duty Modern Warfare or Warzone on your computer.
In the installation directory within the installation directory, erase these files. This erases all damaged or corrupted files.
- Modern Warfare Launcher.exe
Start Your Battle.net launcher, then select the Scan as well as Repair tool. This allows you to use Battle.net’s Scan and Repair option to replace files absent by working ones.
Step 1: Cache
Modern warfare may display an error code “dev” on Xbox in the scenario that the cache been damaged. Clearing out the Xbox cache can resolve the issue, so you should try this in the beginning.
Press to press the Xbox power button to close the power completely. Then, disconnect the power cable from the Xbox and socket, and then let it sit for 60 minutes.
The cable is separated from the back side of your Xbox. The power cable is connected to the back of your Xbox and connect it to the socket. Wait until the light indicator on the side of the Xbox One console to change to orange prior to switching on the console.
If you’re unsuccessful, then wait until the light appears. Switch off your console. It can take some time before the console begins functioning. If the error message appears, you might be able to get in touch with Microsoft Customer Service.
Step 2: Clear Reserved Space
The reserved space area of the Xbox can be used to maintain the latest patches and updates to Modern Warfare. Modern Warfare game. If you attempt to clear the space that is reserved in the gamegame may resolve an issue within the Dev error.
Choose MW before clicking Options menu. Click the Add-ons tab to control games.
Next, locate the tab to save data and then to start RS. Game Vault Files are located in the Saved Data tab. You can then delete them, and then start your console.
Step 3: DNS Settings
Incorrect or incorrect DNS configurations could cause games to slowdown or even crash. Try changing your DNS options from DNS to google DNS as well as the Open DNS to see if it resolves the problem. Select on the Xbox buttons on your controller, then choose Settings.
- Open the Settings of Xbox. Click on the Settings tab, then choose Network. Open Network in the Xbox Settings and then click Advanced Network Settings.
- Choose Manually and type the Primary and Secondary values into the box below. You can manually open the DNS settings within Xbox.You can use “or” to combine two or more commands into one command.
Step 4: Manage Add-ons
The removal of all the files from the pack in which the game is part of or the add-on will solve the problem. If you’re required to purchase an additional copy of the game make sure you delete your MAC address before you start the console. It is suggested to delete these data pack:
- Call of Duty Modern Warfare MP3 9.1 gb
- Call of Duty Modern Warfare Multiplayer 3 3.4 gb
If you’re having trouble with this issue, contact Microsoft Customer Service.If the multiplayer packs don’t perform as it should due to an update, attempt to uninstall the multiplayer pack and install it in a different manner.
Step 5: Remove Broken Game Files (PC)
The theory is that error 6034 may be related to game data, which means you can fix it by the process of scan and fix. But, before doing this you’ll have to delete specific game files manually to make sure you are ensuring that Blizzard downloads the latest version of the game:
Start the installation folder for Modern Warfare or Warzone. Find and delete all files below:
- Launcher.exe (Modern Warfare)
Begin with the Battle.net client. Battle.net client.
On the right-hand side you will see on the lower left-hand panel on the lower left-hand side:”Call of Duty Then click on MW. Then you can click Options and select to scan and restore from the menu drop down.
Let the process be finished. Then, you are able to start Warzone and test whether it’s working.
If that fails Try the following approach. The trick is to follow the next step.
Step 6: Remove Multiplayer Game Packs
Following that, just after you get the Dev Error happens, console gamers discovered that they could resolve the issue by taking certain games off. This is more comfortable than a complete replacement, so give it a go. If you’re unsure of how you can do this, here’s a basic instruction that you can follow via Xbox:
- On your Xbox pick Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. Press the menu button, then select to manage the game and add-ons..
- Select Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. (You might also need to select the option of managing the installation of external drives.)
- Scroll to the bottom and delete the Multiplayer Pack 2. and Multiplayer Pack 3. Then select to save your changes.
- Start your Xbox and check if Warzone is working.
If this method does not work for you, take a look at another step.
Step 7: Reinstall Warzone
If none of the options provided above fix the issue, you’ll have to find the alternative for you to begin the process again. Based on the opinions of some gamers,, this may be a solution for the Dev Error 6034 issue.
If you’re unsure which system to choose, the latest system, you could consider looking at these innovative solutions.
How to Fix Call of Duty Dev Error 6034 on Windows 10 PC?
1: Restart Your Game
The easiest way to get rid of the issue with your COD Warzone & Modern Warfare dev error 6034 when playing on an Windows computer will be restarting the game.
To achieve this, you have to stop playing the game, and then restart it on your PC. Check whether this resolves the issue or it doesn’t.
2: Update Graphics Driver
Graphics drivers are required for running the game effectively on a PC. When your GPU driver isn’t working well or is not current it could result in receiving an error message such as the code dev-6034 error.
So, ensure that you have a valid graphics driver on your system.
If the driver is outdated is, do these things to effect needed changes to the GPU driver:
- Use the Windows as well as R for the Run window. Enter devmgmt.msc > press Enter.
- On the Device Manager window, click to select the Display adapters.
- Right-click on the driver that displays, then select to upgrade the driver..
- On the next screen, you’ll be able to hit on the link to search to search for the most recent driver software.
After that, Windows will search for an updated driver and install it in a the quickest time.
If you don’t want to the lengthy process of manual to update your device’s driver You should try Driver Easy. It’s a software that checks every device’s driver on your system and makes sure that they’re up-to-date.
Not only that, it also makes sure that the drivers for your devices are working without issue or problem.
Get Driver Easy to Update Graphics Driver Automatically
3: Update Your Windows
Not just the devices drivers, but your operating system needs to be updated to ensure that there are no issues with the system.
If you haven’t updated your Windows for a while, you’re likely encounter the Modern Warfare dev error 6034 on your Windows 10 PC.
For you to upgrade your Windows 10 computer and get the most current version on Windows 10 on your Windows 10 computer, you have to comply with these instructions:
- Click the Windows + I keys, and then click on Update and Security..
- Click on the Windows Update tab located on the menu left.
- Choose the Check for Updates button.
- Windows can be capable of searching for new updates.
If there’s an update on the market it is necessary to download it to your PC.
When you have installed the upgrade, you need to start your system again.
4: Delete Broken Game Files
As it is believed the dev-6034 issue is caused by game file Fixing the game’s file will resolve the COD issue. However, it is essential to eliminate the game’s files that are damaged before you scan and repair that will solve your game.
Open the install folder of COD Warzone or Modern Warfare.
Locate the game’s files and then remove them:
- Launcher.exe (Modern Warfare)
Then, continue with the following step.
5: Scan & Repair Game Files
If the game’s data is damaged or corrupted repairs are the sole way to fix your COD Warzone and Modern Warfare dev error 6034.
If you’re not sure of what to do, you can follow the following instructions (here we’re using Blizzard to provide an example to show an example):
- Launch Blizzard client on your PC.
- Select COD Modern Warfare to fix its files.
- Simply click for the option option menu.
- Select Scan and Repair.
- Then, press on the “Start Scan” Click the Start Scan button.
When the process of scanning has been completed, check if the COD error in the dev code has been removed or not.
How to Fix Call of Duty Warzone Dev Error 6034 on Xbox One and PS4/PS5?
It’s likely it is possible that Error 6034 from the Dev program that affects Xbox One and PS4 is simply a glitch that can be solved by restarting the program.
Before you enter the advanced mode, restart your console to see if it’s helped to resolve the problem or not. If you’re still having issues with an issue with the issue with COD 6034 in the advanced mode and aren’t capable of fixing it, then move to the next step.
Make Sure the Game is Updated
If your game isn’t current, there’s no reason to think that you’re experiencing issues. In this instance, it’s vital to update your game to avoid problems or mistakes.
The steps are below on how to ensure that games are accessible to PlayStation:
You can visit PlayStation’s home page inside PlayStation.
Then, click Them, select Them, highlight Modern Warfare then click to activate the Option button on your controller.
- Select from the Check for Update option.
- If you have an update to your application, you can download it.
- Games will be updated and playable for Xbox One:
- Click the Xbox button to open your menu.
- Select Settings.
- Click on from the update and download.
Choose the option to keep my games and apps current. When you enable this feature, you’ll be able to upgrade your games on a regular basis to Xbox One.
Update Your Console
The second option to try to fix the error 6034 on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 and 5 is to upgrade the console. Many have been able to fix the problem through changing the firmware on Xbox One and PS4/Ps5. This means that it’ll be able to assist you as well.
- Play on the home screen to play games on PlayStation.
- Go to the Settings.
- Select System Software Update.
- Then, you need to enable for system update to be downloaded into your system console.
- And then, reboot the PlayStation 4/5.
Update Xbox One:
- Press the Xbox button to start the menu.
- Select Settings. Options for settings.
- After that, visit this page to download the update and downloads.
- Under the the Updates tab, If you are able to see “Console update available” This indicates an update for the software is accessible to your console and you can choose to install a manual update.
If your console isn’t equipped with an upgrade, you will be notified that There isn’t an update accessible.
Delete Multiplayer Game Packs
- Launch COD: Warzone & Modern Warfare.
- The Main Menu will appear, choose the button to select.
- Click on the General tab. General tab.
- Choose the Game Installs.
- Prior to proceeding into the second step be sure that you’ve installed this Multilayer Packinstalled on your computer.
- Set up these packs
- This is the initial and final package for multiplayer.
- The Ultimate Multiplayer Pack
- Spec Ops & Multiplayer Compatibility Pack
Choose one of the packs you’d like to get rid of:
The Survival Pack must be installed for playing Special Ops Survival
- Data Pack 1. is needed for access to Spec Ops Multiplayer as well as Campaign.
- Special Ops Pack If you’d like to take part in special Ops
- Campaign Pack 1. ( Only available for Xbox only) It is required to play Campaign
- Special Ops Pack 2. It is essential in order to participate Special Ops
- Multiplayer Pack (For Xbox only) This is essential to play Multiplayer.
- Campaign Pack 2 (For Xbox only) It is necessary for playing Campaign
- Multiplayer Player Pack 2. is required in order to use Multiplayer
- Choose the Uninstall.
- Select Confirm.
Clear Console’s Cache
Another way to fix the COD issue is to clear the cached files from your console. This will get rid of any damaged cache files making the game playable.
Clear Cache of PS4:
- Hold and press the PlayStation button.
- Choose Turn Off PS4.
- It should be waited for at least 10-20 seconds after closing down.
- You need to begin the game over on the PlayStation 4.
Clear Xbox One’s Cache:
- Select on the Xbox’s Guide button.
- Select Settings and then choose Restart, then select Restart from the Restart console and then choose Restart.
- If your console isn’t working or you are unable to use its Guide button, hold and press on the Xbox button for at least 10 minutes.
- Once the console has been shut off, press the Xbox button to switch it back on.
Change Router DNS
According to certain users, you can resolve this issue simply by changing DNS address of your router to: