Adjusting to college life can be a little tacky. You need all the help you can get to have a successful stay, class activities, and work. The following apps will help you do great in college.
- DuoLingo: DuoLingo is a free app that helps you learn and practice languages in a fun way. With it, you get to be able to communicate in different languages.
- LearnEnglish Grammar: Make your English better using this app. It is a great english essay helper . LearnEnglish Grammar provides lots of questions to help you practice English.
- Memrise: Memrise is a language app in the form of a game, making it another great app for learning languages.
- EasyBib: EasyBib is an app that changes the ISBN of a book to a nicely formatted citation. It makes it easy to include a book’s citation in your research works or project.
- Evernote: The Evernote app helps keep notes in order. You can access them with ease and add important attachments to them.
- Google Drive and G Suite: You can create documents, spreadsheets, and slideshows with G Suite, and then store and keep them in order with Google Drive.
- Quizlet: Quizlet is a great app for visual learners. You can create your own quiz and learn better with it.
- Freedom: It is easy to get distracted when you are supposed to be studying. You can curb this with Freedom. It will block you from accessing some websites for a while.
- Polite: This app automatically puts your phone on silent when you’re in a class. All you need to do is input your class schedule, and it will help stop your phone from causing unnecessary distractions.
- Todoist: Organize your daily tasks with Todoist. This app will help you make the most of your day.
- Trello: Organize your tasks with this app. Trello lets you see the things you need to do in an orderly manner on your phone.
- Happify: This app works by giving you an uncomplicated quiz. In doing this, it figures out your stress level and how you’re doing emotionally. Then, it selects meditations and mindfulness activities that can help you feel great.
- Headspace: Headspace is a mindfulness app that can help you stay focused. Every day, it will send you a meditation exercise to help you stay focused.
- Stop, Breathe &Think: This app is great for calming down. It will prompt you to stop, breathe, and think through your situation.
- Skype: Skype is a great way to stay connected with your loved ones by talking with them face-to-face.
- Slack: Slack is a great app for communication among groups and teams. Inside of having so many complicated online groups, it helps organize groups into easy to connect sections.
- Viber: With Viber, you can call and send messages to anyone, anywhere for free.
These apps can help you organize your work and increase your daily productivity as a student.