Pros and Cons of Samsung Galaxy A3 (2016) : Review Acc to specification all Advantages/Pros/Merits | Disadvantages/cons/Demerits of Galaxy A3 (2016). Price Details – Short Description of Topic.
Samsung Galaxy A3 (2016) : Review
After a great success of samsung A3 (15), Samsung ready to launch new edition of Samsung Galaxy A3 (16). This device has a amazing compact size of 4.7inchs FHD SuperAMOLED display. The design of A3 (16) is look like a premium device. The resolution of display is 1080 pixels and ppi is 424. The processor powered by Qualcomm snapdragon 615 (Quad-core) and RAM is 2GB.
Camera Review : The rear camera of Galaxy A3 (2016) is 8-Megapixels FHD with LED flash and apperature of F/1.9. Front camera is 5-Megapixels FHD. Internal memory is 16GB and extra slot of Expandable memory 256GB and also OTG support. Its runs on latest operating system Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) and battery life is 2400 mAh.
Full Specification of Samsung Galaxy A3 (2016)
SIM – dual-SIM/microSD slot
DESIGN – Metal frame sandwiched between 2.5D Gorilla Glass 4
DISPLAY – 4.7inchs Super AMOLED
PPI – 424ppi
PROCESSOR – Quad-core Cortex-A53 processor
RAM – 2GB of RAM
GPU – Adreno 405
CHIPSET – Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 chipset
OS – Android 5.1 Lollipop upgradble – Android 6.0 marshmallow
PRIMARY CAMERA – 8MP camera with f/1.9
FRONT CAMERA – 5MP front-facing camera
INTERNAL MEMORY – 16GB of built-in storage, 256GB user available
SENSOR – Fingerprint reader, Samsung Pay
NETWORK – LTE Cat
BATTERY – 2,400mAh battery
Samsung Galaxy A3 (2016) Advantages/Pros
– The Display quality of Galaxy A3(16) is good with 4.7inchs display size.
– PPI of display is 424.
– Powerfull Qualcomm snapdragon 615 (Quad-core) with 1.4GHz clock speed.
– Speed and Performance of superb. Easy to do multitasking and do too many multi operations with 2GB RAM in Mid Price Range.
– Easily runs high graphic games.
– Internal Memory of Galaxy A3 (2016) is 16GB and expandable memory of 256GB and also OTG support.
– The Rear camera is 8-megapixels with Powerfull LED flash. Apperture is F/2.0 its help to capture high quality photos in low light condition.
– 4-Megapixels Front camera with F/2.0 lens for brighter selfies in low light condition.
– OTG Support.
– Faster Fingerprint sensor on Home button.
– 2400-mAh battery, Review of battery : In a single charge battery backup is 1 Days with using internet. Battery backup of talk time more than 1.5days.
– Excellent value-for-money.
– Blazing fast performance.
– Dual SIM Support.
Samsung Galaxy A3 (2016) Disadvantages(Cons & Issues and Problems)
– No optical image stabilization avaible in rear camera.
– NO FM
– NO high quality Stereo speakers.
– Non-Removable battery, Its hard for peoples to restart smartphone when phone is hanged.