What is the application for the Registration of a digital TV tuner device?
Is your computer slowing down due to the digital TV tuner registration application? This problem can be easily detected by running a Windows task manager or security cleaner.
The Windows Media Center TV tuner AKA EhPrivJob.exe allows you to view cable TV on your Windows PC.
If the device registration application is causing a problem, you have come to the right place. We’ve explained. Three tested troubleshooting solutions will allow you to disable it or get rid of it completely.
Before you do that, you need to be familiar with the digital TV tuner app.
What is the Digital TV Tuner Device Register Application?
The digital TV tuner app is part of Windows Media Center. This app allows your computer to receive and display digital signals. This app allows us to view digital cable channels from our computers.
Look at the label to see if your device is equipped with a digital TV tuner device. If your device has a digital TV Tuner Device, you can check the label.
What is a TV tuner?
The TV tuner device can receive digital signals from your computer, and then you can view them. You can view digital cable channels right away on your computer or laptop.
You can also record your favorite cable channels to your computer system. Your computer system functions as a TV. Application for registration of digital TV tuner devices.
Why is it so important to disable this application?
Is your computer slowing down? Digital TV tuner, that is. Non-system process software already installed on your system. Any software that you install stores its data in the system registry.
Slowing down of pc due to digital tv tuner registration application It can also be said that Windows Media Center runs the process when Windows Media Center is running.
This is normal in all computers. However, if multiple processes are used, digital TV tuner device registration could be dangerous.
How can I get rid digital TV tuner registration application?
#1: Turn off Windows Features
A Quora user suggested the first solution, which is to turn off Windows features. These steps will help you do this:
- Click on the Windows key or the Start button and then type “Control Panel” in the search box.
- You can also open it by pressing the Windows key + click “R” simultaneously. Type “appwiz.cpl”, and the window that you require will open in the Run dialogue.
- After opening Control Panel, search for “Programs & Features” and click on it.
- You will see a button that says “Turn Windows Features On or Off” on the left panel. Click this.
- After the window has been fully opened, click the “Media Features” button and uncheck the box to the right.
- To continue with the changes, click OK
#2 Method: Go to the Computer Resource Manager
In this instance, you’ll need to first check the resource manager to see if ehPrivJob.exe is using too many resources.
- Press Shift + Ctrl Key to unlock the task Manager.
- In Task Manager, click on the Proces Tab and search for the entry name ehprivjob.exe Register your Digital TV Tuner Device
- This process is using CPU and memory resources. This process will consume more than 100MB of memory or more than 10% of your overall CPU capacity, and you should disable it.
- Select the process to stop it and click the End of the Process Option.
- Click the OK Click the button to exit Windows Task Manager.
- Restart The computer system will be updated so that the new settings can take effect.
You can check if the Digital TV Tuner device Registration issue is still present.
#3 Method: Stop the ehPrivxJob.exe Procedure
You can also stop ehPrivJob.exe from taking up too much space on the computer by using Task Manager.
Three simple steps are all you need:
- Start the Task Manager. Ctrl + Esc+ Shift simultaneously can be used to open the Task Manager. You can also search for it in your start menu.
- Click on “Performance”, then click the bottom button to open the dialog box.
- You will find ehPrivJob.exe under the section “Overview”. Right-click it to close the process.
- Side note: You can search the CPU, Memory, or Disk sections for the item if it is not listed in the Overview section.
- This is how to stop the Application for registration of digital TV tuner devices from the slowdown on your pc.
#4 Method: Uninstall the Register your Digital TV tuner Application
This is the final and most effective way to get rid of the registered digital TV tuner devices This can be done by permanently removing the program from your computer.
- Search Control Panel in the start menu. Or, use the Run dialog box to search it by entering “appwiz.cpl” in the bar.
- After you have opened the program, click on “Program and Features” to search for it. Application for registration of digital TV tuner devices there.
- Click on the icon to uninstall it. You may need to restart your computer after the program is removed.
You will be able to resolve the issue 100% sure, but you won’t be able to view cable channels on any computer.
#5 Method: Disable Scheduled Task
How to disable the registration of digital TV tuner devices. This scheduled task can be disabled to fix the problem.
- Click the Start Click button to navigate the Task scheduler option.
- Click on the button to continue the Task scheduler library Option.
- Then, open the Microsoft folder.
- Next, you will need to open the Windows folder Disable the ehdrminit task.
- Close All open folders on your computer
- Just Restart To see the changes, use your computer
#6 Method: Delete the DRM Folder
Digital Right Management, or DRM, is a term used to describe any system that restricts access to copyrighted material via technological means. To solve the problem, you will need to follow these steps:
- Open File Explorer or my computer you can access it from your computer.
- Choose Program Click on the option and then click on the data folder.
- Now, open the Microsoft folder select the windows option.
- Next, select theDRM folder And DeleteThey are.
- After the process is complete, Restart Your computer.
How to Uninstall the Registration Application for Digital TV Tuner Devices Windows 7
The following steps can be used to remove digital TV tuner devices from Windows 7.
- A list of programs can be found in the Control section’s Programs and Features menu.
- Click on the application to register your digital TV tuner device, then click to remove it.
- Press Windows+R keys to open the Registry Editor. Type the Regedit word into the Run dialogue box.
- Enter HKEY: LOCAL MACHINE So’Rwre to search for it. You will find the digital TV folder. It is best to delete it.
- Click on HKEY LOCAL MACHINE So’Rw areMicrosoftWindowsCurrent versionRuneg.
- To verify if the digital TV tuner has been removed, restart your computer.
- The Control Panel. Click on the Programs & Features option.
- Browse the installed programs list.
- Select a digital TV tuner, and then uninstall the program.
- To uninstall the program, restart your computer.