When is the best time to post on Instagram?
Have you ever wondered what Best Time to Post on Instagram is and when you can achieve greater interaction of your content? Surely, but maybe you do not have the precise answer. Normal, exact science does not exist about it. There are multiple variables involved in deciding the best time to post on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and YouTube, among other platforms.
The most important aspect of Instagram marketing actions is obviously the visual content. The quality of your photos will be what will allow you to get followers on Instagram, get them interested in what your brand offers and show the human side of your company.
The activity of your company, the target to which it is addressed, the content itself or the social network where you want to publish are factors that intervene when it comes to specifying the ideal period of time to achieve good results in your marketing strategy, so that in this post we will help you to clarify this question.
The best time to post on Instagram
- To begin, clarify that we have chosen Instagram because it is one of the favourite social networks of brands to carry out their Social Media strategies. So, if you are thinking about opening an account in this application, do not hesitate. Read carefully.
- Every day about 80 million photographs are published in this social network, which has more than 400 million active users every day.
- On the other hand, being a directly mobile platform, users stay connected and mostly reacts in the same way to your publications at any time of the day.
- Fundamental reasons to analyze the uses and customs of the instagramers and to narrow the schedule.
- Focusing on what is the best time to publish on Instagram, the issue that concerns us, point out that there are many studies carried out.
- Some of them have shown that, according to the days and hours, your publications will reach more than others to users.
- Obviously, if you want to get engagement and response in your post, you will not publish at 3:00 in the morning on a workday. The best thing is to abide by the daily habits of each one.
- The engagement enjoys slight peaks on Mondays, while on Sundays it experiences a slight decrease.
Best Times to Post on Instagram by Day of the Week
- Sunday: 5:00 p.m.
- Monday: 7:00 p.m. & 10:00 p.m.
- Tuesday: 3:00 a.m. & 10:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 7:00 a.m. & 11:00 p.m.
- Friday: 1:00 a.m. & 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 12:00 a.m. & 2:00 a.m.
- Regular post on this time: 20:00 and 21:00 and good time to post on instagram.
The best time to post on Instagram with Atribus
We have told you what some studies reveal about the Best Time to Post on Instagram in general, but if you need more precision, with Atribus you can get it.
From Atribus, you can monitor any event or hashtag. Not only do we offer you data such as mentions collected about the searches analyzed in social networks, repositioning or gender of the most participative users, but you can also analyze the time slot in which most have been posted based on the searches you have decided to monitor and that you can customize yourself; analyzing words or hashtags.
The best time to post on Instagram
- With the Atribus graphics, you can perform an analysis of the hours and days in which your followers, fans, users, friends publish more frequently. So it is the Best time to post on Instagram
- This will allow you to achieve greater visibility, more engagement and answers to your publications, which will impact on an adequate management of social media and, above all, on reaping a good online reputation.
- You can also post on the Instagram during the period when your post is most seen by your users.
Tips for posting on Instagram
- Although it is not an exact science, guide yourself by the daily habits to publish, that is to say, in the breakfast, at the time of the rest, the food, the exit of the work and at night.
- You must take into account the content you are going to publish and in what time slot you can be more successful as we have seen with the ATRIBUS examples.
- Choose the hash tags well for each publication and add a simple text that accompanies the image.
- It is important that you keep in mind the trends of that moment, of what people are talking about that day, the hashtags of the moment or the topic that has given what to talk about throughout the week.
- Take care of every photo you take and be creative.
- Publish videos, do not forget them.
- Follow instagramers that you like.
- Comment, share, enjoy.
- Be constant in your publications.
- Update your Instagram account on the regular basis
Activate notifications from your favourite users so you do not miss your posts.