What Is the Instagram Photo Downloader?
Download Instagram images and even view them offline! As one of the world’s most popular social media networks, Instagram has some restrictions.
In the majority of social media platforms, images that users post aren’t allowed to be downloaded.
This is because the downloading of photos from other users add extra load to servers, and that translates into an additional cost.
Additionally, allowing people to download photos of someone else’s may violate the privacy rules.
In this regard, it’s not possible to download the photos from the Instagram profile as a default choice.
It is possible to download your own images or photos you’re in and save it to your device for you to view in the future.
If this is what you want then you’ll need an Instagram Downloader.
The best part is that we provide the service at no cost So you’re at the right place.
Instagram allows you to download photos Instagram only via third-party apps or sites.
A majority of these applications require cash, so if require a free application then these options aren’t suitable for you.
Remember that a lot of websites or applications that claim to offer this feature are fraudulent and could steal your vital data.
If you install a third-party application, security issues could arise.
However, the Online numerous websites are completely safe and secure. It’s confirmed to be. We are only concerned with the high-quality service we offer and we do not keep your personal details.
Our website is always safer and more user-friendly than any other web-based app. You will not be aware of if they’re secure to utilize.
The app you must download to your phone will utilize the storage capacity of your phone.
Method 1: Downloading Posts in Large Quantities
The first approach we’re suggesting allows you to download videos and photos in large quantities on Instagram. It works with macOS along with Windows 10 and all you require to do is Google Chrome installed. Take these simple steps in order to start.
- Start Google Chrome and download the extension downloader to Instagram plus Direct Message from the Chrome Web Store.
- When you’ve downloaded the extension visit Instagram in an entirely new tab. start Instagram’s profile from the location you’d prefer to download videos and photos from.
- After you have loaded the profile after that, you can hover over videos and photos and click the Download button to save them to your computer.
- If you want to save the content of an Instagram story, you can open the story and click the Download button to save the video on the screen or click the Download All button to save all stories uploaded to the Instagram account.
- Not the last option, if you’d like to download videos and photos in bulk, click the Download all button located in the upper-right corner. From there, you’ll be able to select the number of images you would like to download or customize the settings to your preferences. After you’ve done that, click the Download button to begin.
Method 2: Steps to Download Instagram Videos and Images to PC or MAC
We have provided two simple and fast methods of download Instagram posts, that don’t require any technical expertise. These are the most effective Instagram-to video converters used by those who love social media.
It is possible to use an online site for downloading Instagram videos and posts. While there are many websites that allow you to download posts and videos from Instagram however, we’ve brought you a reputable option, Many websites are free and also work in conjunction with different social networks, like Facebook, YouTube, etc. Let’s see how it works.
- Type Toolzu.com on your web browser.
- In The next window, click on the Instagram photo or video you’d like to download.
- Make copies of the URL link that is displayed when you are watching the video by pressing Ctrl + C from the Windows PC, or “Command + C to your Mac.
- After that, return to the DreDown tab and paste your copied URL into the appropriate field by pressing Ctrl + V from the Windows PC, or Command + V on your Mac.
- Then you need to click the button and the video will be automatically downloaded and saved on your computer.
Method 3: Browser Extension
Another way to download YouTube videos and download them is by installing a browser extension in Google Chrome. If you’re running Safari for your Mac then you’ll require downloading Google Chrome on your machine.
We’ve got one of the most simple add-on options available to users, the Instag downloader. You are however at liberty to investigate other options and choose the one that is best for you. To install an add-on, you must take these steps to use it:
- Instag Downloader searches on Google’s Chrome browser.
- On the next page, in the upper right-hand corner, click the ‘add chrome tab to install the extension. In order to activate the extension, you must restart Chrome.
- Then, visit the Instagram video you would like to download. As you place your cursor over the video, you’ll see an updated save button in the upper-right part of the screen.
- After that, click this “Save” icon in order to download or save Instagram videos. That’s it!
How to Download Instagram Videos for Android as well as iPhone
Numerous apps are available on both Android and iPhone which allow you to download video via Instagram. After testing and experimenting with various applications, we’ve narrowed down two apps that let you download videos from the Instagram link. Let’s take a look.
Download Instagram Videos on Android Device
For downloading and saving Instagram videos to devices running Android, follow these steps: Android device, please follow these steps below:
- On the Google Play Store, download and install the app “Video Downloader on Instagram’.
- Then, you can then, open Instagram using your Android device and then navigate to the image you want to download on Instagram.
- Click on the three dots in the upper right-hand corner of your Instagram video.
- Then, on the pop-up menu, click on the ‘Copy Link option to download the Instagram link.
- Start the ‘Video Downloader for Instagram App and copy the link you copied into the appropriate field to save it to Instagram videos on the Android device.
Download Instagram Videos on iPhone
In contrast to Android devices and other Android-powered devices, unlike Android, the Apple App store offers limited alternatives for applications that conserve Instagram videos. To download the video from Instagram, Blaze is one of the most downloaded apps on the App Store:
- Install the Blaze the Browser and File Manager app from the App Store.
- Start Instagram using your iPhone and navigate to the video you want to download.
- Then, click on the three dots in the upper-right edge of your Instagram post.
- In the pop-up menu click on Copy Link for the copy of the link.
- Then, open Blaze the browser and the File Manager and copy the link you copied.
- Click on Download and click on the ‘Export video into Camera Roll’ button. The video will be successfully saved to you iOS device.
Reels can be saved, images on Instagram
It is also possible to save your posts, reels, and posts on your Instagram. If you’d like to look at the reels, posts are easy to view. We will now discuss how to save posts and reels on Instagram:
- Choose the post you would like to save. When you’ve made your selection, you’ll see on the right side, below the post a save symbol. Click on it.
- After you click your post, save it on the saved collections, Now, you’d like to look at what you saved as posts reels or images on Instagram. You can easily view it.
- Now you can access your profile. Click on the menu option(three lines). After you click, you will see an option to save. Then, on the saved option.
- When you click on Save, you will be able to easily view the posts that you saved.
Here’s hoping that I can resolve your issue by offering the most effective solutions and that you are having fun and feeling better by visiting my site.
If you are facing any issues or have any questions you may ask me via comments.