Samsung Galaxy J7 Max Hidden Features,Shortcut Key.12 Hidden Tips & Tricks of Samsung Galaxy J7 Max,How to enable these Options,Shortcut keys OS UI Features, – Short Description about the Topic.
Samsung Galaxy J7 Max Hidden Features | Tricks & Tips
How to change it : Long Press on Main screen >> Click on Wallpaper & Themes >> Login or Sign Up your Samsung account >> After Login or Sign up >> Download Free or Paid themes >> Change By Default Samsung themes.
How to Set it : Go to Main Apps >> Click on Smart Glow >> Open the Feature and set it, according to your need.
– Tap priority alerts, and under it, drag any app if it is listed below or just tap the plus button and select the desired app.
– Set a color for the priority notification for the assigned app. Hit OK and use the sliders to pick a color you like for LED light. If you want to check what color you have picked up, tap the Glow button and see the LED glowing. Then tap Done.
How to Enable it : Go to Setting >> Advanced Features >> One Handed Operation >> Enable the Option Which you Want.
– For Switch the camera rear to front : Just Swipe Up to Down
– For New Filters of Cameras : Just Swipe Right to Left
– For Enable the camera modes : Just Swipe Left to Right
Samsung Galaxy J7 Max has pre-installed Android 7.0 (NOUGAT), In Android 7.0 operating system customer will be easy do multi-window.
How to Enable it : Just Long press on Recent Apps Button >> System automatically enable multi-window.
2nd Option How to enable it : Just Tap on Recently Apps button >> You will be seen the Two Boxes icon >> Click on Two Boxes icon system automatically enable multi-window.
How to Change it : Go to Setting >> Lock and Security Option >> Info and Apps Shortcut >> Change the Left and Right Shortcut, According to you need.
Swipe down your quick shortcut menu : After Swipe down >> Click on Smart View >> Pair with your Smart LED.
Panic Button Feaures :
How to Enable it :
– Go to Setting >> Search for Panic button >> Enter the Emergency Message Number and second Enter Emergency Contacts Number.
Go to settings >> Display >> click on Icon frames >> set it according to your needs.
Go to settings >> Advance Features >> Enable the Dual Messenger option.
So Easily way to unlock the device, Just look to your Phone the phone will be unlocked automatically.
How to Enable it : Go to settings >> Click on Lock screen and security >> Face Regonition >> Enable it >> Set your face for unlock the device .
Just Press Home Button and Same Time Press Volume Down button, Phone automatically screenshot.
Secure Folder : This feature is latest feature in Galaxy ON NXT and Galaxy J7 Prime , In this feature user can create our secret and secure folder, In this feature user can store our secret photo, document, Apps and more other things.
How to Enable it : Open the Secure Folder >> Set your Fingerprint Sensor >> Create a new Samsung Account, If you don’t have OR login your Samsung Account >> After Login Secure Folder is Activate >> Ready for Store Secret Data.
S Power Planning application is design for reserved some battery and use reserved battery in emergency.
– Reserved Battery : This Application help for reserved battery for important.
– Extend Battery Life : This Application helps for extend battery life.
How it Enable it : This application has 3 levels and By Default extend battery set on Level 2.
If Customer want to increase battery life : You will be change into Level 3, In 3 Level your smartphone will be increase more than 17%. HELPFULL FEATURE.
This Feature for that, Who love to read books on Phone. This Feature design for eye protection.
How to Enable it : Just Swipe Down the top toggles bar >> Once Again swipe down for mode feature >> on the front of you one option BLUE EYE FILTER >> Just Enable it.