After a great success of new A-series, Samsung prepares for next series 2019 A with s-series high-quality features. Quality of this new A with s-series is that premium looks with high specifications. Actually, Samsung A30s is an upgraded version of Samsung A30. Let’s talk about Samsung Galaxy A30s in details, What’s the advantages and Disadvantages of Samsung A30s.
Samsung Galaxy A30s Advantages | Pros | Benefits:
- Network Support : VOLTE / LTE / 3G / 2G.
- Dual SIM + Memory Card.
- Look of the Smartphone is really very amazing because Samsung offers Infinity-U cute display the bezel-less smartphone in Mid-price-range.
- Bigger 6.04 inches Super AMOLED screen smartphone with Front glass, aluminum + Crystal Plastic body.
- The Resolution of the display is average 720 x 1580.
- It’s too much lighter smartphone when you carry it: Weight is 166gm.
- Samsung A30s has Exynos 7885 Octa (14nm) chipset Octa-core (4×2.3 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×1.6 GHz Cortex-A53) processor with Mali-G71 MP2 GPU: It’s providing good gaming experience.
- 4GB / 3GB of RAM
- Samsung Galaxy A30s has 32GB / 64GB / 128GB internal Memory with an expandable memory of 1TB.
- BEST PART: Samsung A30s has 25 MP, f/1.7, PDAF + 8 MP, f/2.2 + 5MP,f/2.2 depth sensor with powerful LED flash on Rear, Auto Flash.
– LIVE FOCUS.
- 16 MP, f/2.0 front camera with amazing features: Live Focus.
- It’s Run on the latest operating system: Android 9.0 (Pie).
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic.
- Samsung Pay Mini is available.
- Face-Recognition and Fingerprint Sensor are available for secure your phone.
- TYPE-C, USB On-The-Go.
- Non-removable Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery with Fast battery charging.
- Colour Availablity: Black, White, Blue
Samsung Galaxy A30s Disadvantages | Problems | Cons:
- Design Copied from vivo / oppo.
- The body of Samsung A30s is very amazing with back panel crystal design but scratches arrive very quickly on its back panel.
- Still Researching on it
What’s your Opinion: Comment Please (Comment Section Scroll Down:)
Comparision between: Samsung A30s VS Vivo V11 Pro
|Features||Samsung Galaxy A30s||Vivo V11 Pro|
|Prices||RS –||RS –|
|Network||GSM / HSPA / LTE||GSM / HSPA / LTE|
|Resolution||1080 x 2340||1080 x 2280|
|Reviews||Problems of Samsung Galaxy A30s||Problems of Vivo V11 Pro|
|SIM||Dual SIM||Dual SIM|
|Display Type||SUPER AMOLED||AMOLED|
|Display Size||6.04 inchs||6.43 inchs|
|Screen to Body ratio||80.6%||80.6%|
|Chipset||Exynos 7885||Qualcomm snapdragon 660|
|GPU||Mali-G71 MP2||Adreno 512|
|OS||Android 9.0||Android 8.1|
|Internal Memory||32GB / 64GB / 128GB||64 GB, 128 GB|
|RAM||3GB / 4GB||6GB RAM|
|Rear Camera||25 MP, f/1.7, PDAF + 8 MP, f/2.2, + 5MP, f/2.2 depth sensor with LED flash||Dual: 12 MP (f/2.0, 1/2.9″, 1.25µm) + 5 MP (f/2.0, 1/2.8″, 1.0µm), PDAF ,LED flash|
|Front camera||16 MP, f/2.0||25 MP, f/2.0|
|Sensor||Face-Recognition, Fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass||Face-Recognition, Fingerprint sensor-Under Screen, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass|
|Bluetooth||V5.0, A2DP, LE||V5.0, A2DP, LE|
|USB Support||TYPE_C, OTG Support||TYPE-C 3.0 , OTG Support|
|Payment Service||Samsung Pay Mini||NO|
|Always on Display||YES||NO|
|Battery capacity||4000mAh battery||3700mAh battery|