Hello User, Welcome in UStechPortal.com:
Everyone knows about it that Apple iPhones are more costly as compared to Android phones. But most of the people love to use iOS apps, however afford an Apple iPhone is not everyone’s cup of tea. Nonetheless every problem has its one or alternate solution. If you have your Android phone and your budget is not to use an apple iPhone, then don’t be sad buddy. Just be cool and think that your problem solved and the solution is iOS emulator for Android.
What is iOS Emulator?
As all of you know that you can’t run iOS apps in your Android phone because it needs some iOS emulator to worth the iOS apps run in Android phones. iOS emulator lets you enable to use the iOS apps facilities in your Android phones without rooting or without recompensing a single penny for it. With this app you can able to enjoy the feeling of use of iOS apps in your Android phone without any difficulty.
- iOS Emulator apps for Android is free of cost so you don’t have to pay a single buck.
- You just need an Android phone having more than 512MB of RAM.
- It helps to run iOS apps in Android phones which will feel the iOS environment.
- iOS emulator does not need the Android phone to be rooted.
How to run iOS apps using iOS Emulator:
First of all download the iOS Emulator and install it. This will install as padiod and then tap the padiod icon on your Android phone’s homepage. Through this you can run the high-end apps in your Android device. And more probably you can run almost 90% iOS apps in your Android device. Finally it’s easy to use.
Best iOS Emulator for Android:
There are two best and updated top iOS Emulator for Android which is clearly described below:
- iEMU is the user friendly, developed, most explored, and best ever iOS Emulator for Android.
- This tool is verified and established by the outstanding Android experts, and you may not aspect any titillating for any things. With the help of this, you can get a simulated iOS on your Android device.
- You have to install it in your Android phone and to run it faster and keep away your phone from hitting and hanging problems, you should tweak your Android phone.
- It does not require more storage space for install.
- It is popularly identified as padiod apk.
- It is generally used by the App developers to experiment about iOS apps in a suitable mobile environment.
- As it is a verified, developed and most established application, hence you don’t have to worry about any harm to your device.
- You can experience identical Illustrations on your Android phone.
- It is free of cost.
How to use this app:
- First of all download it.
- Then navigate towards your phone’s Settings>> System & Security and allow your device to install applications from unknown sources.
- Then find out the APK file and install it.
- You will see the app as padiod and keep in mind that it will only support “zip” and ”ipa” file extension.
- Now you can enjoy the iOS apps in your Android device.
Cider APK is another best option of you. This app has great audience response on playstore and it’s top rated iOS Emulator for Android also in Playstore.
- It is the cool and user friendly app and somewhat similar to iEMU app.
- It is easily accessible by anyone and you can run more than 85% of iOS apps in your android phone.
- Like iEMU, it is also free of cost.
- It has a clean and very simple UI.
How to use this app:
- Before installing this app, you have to make sure one thing that your phone has enough space to run this app. And if you have some third party Android launchers then disable that for experiencing the pure iOS feeling.
- Like the iEMU app, download it and enable the install application from unknown sources in your Android phone’s settings tab as follows:
- Settings> System & Security> Install apps from unknown sources (Enable it)
- After installation you can enjoy the iOS apps in your Android device.
Now it’s not a difficult thing to run iOS apps and games on your Android device. You just need some handy and functioning iOS Emulator for Android which is already described above.
If you Like this Article, Please Share with your friends ,Family and specially on your Social Media. Thank for reading and giving us your Precious Time. Please write your valuable Comments and Any Feedback for improvement 🙂