How to link your sarahah to snapchat- Step by Step | Sarahah message directly in snapchat inbox, Free Download popular messaging Sarahah apps – Short Description about the Topic.
HOW TO LINK YOUR SARAHAH TO SNAPCHAT: Step by Step
Sarahah is the latest messaging app and it’s very popular on the internet in a too much shorter time period and this deserves because this has unique features allowing users to send and receive messages or feedback anonymously without the receiver knowing who sent the message. Sarahah app is available for Android Play Store and iOS store. Today we are showing you how to linked your snap chat apps with sarahah app after linked you don’t need to open sarahah app anymore because when someone messaging you, a message shows you on snapchat inbox. Follow easy steps
HOW TO LINK YOUR SARAHAH TO SNAPCHAT:
- Step 1: Tap on Snapchat App on your iPhone or Android device
- Step 2: Start recording a Snap from your account
- Step 3: After recording a Snap you will be seeing a “Paper Clip” icon on the Right side of the display, Tap on it
- Step 4: Now you need to enter your Sarahah profile URL, for example – “Username.Sarahah.com”
- Step 5: Tap on Go or Search button which will load your profile
- Step 6: Here you will be seeing a “Attach to Snap button” tap on it to successfully add the Snap to your Sarahah account. Now the Snap can be sent to any user as a direct message or added to your Snapchat story.