The Netherlands is a beautiful country – located on the plains, covered with a network of artificial channels, the kingdom of farmers and merchants. There are many benefits of study in Holland.
The advantages of studying in the Netherlands exchanged by students
- The Netherlands offers high-quality education, low tuition for EU citizens and the possibility of receiving financial assistance.
- The Netherlands is a small but modern and very well developed country.
- The Netherlands attracts large foreign investment capital, which is why the country is often chosen by young and ambitious people looking for opportunities to develop their own business.
- The Netherlands is the first non-English speaking country that began to open courses in English.
- This is one of the first countries where universities have started using the problem-based-learning method, helping to create such study programs that prepare students to solve real problems.
- Dutch universities always offer the possibility of internships – sometimes paid. It happens that people who practice after graduation get a job offer in a given company.
- The groups are small; therefore, the lecturers have good contact with each mentee.
- The Netherlands is a friendly and tolerant country – representatives of different nations and cultures live here.
- Lecturers in the Netherlands are happy to stay with students, help them, and advise. Many lecturers have many years of experience at work, so during lectures you will learn not only dry theory, but also a lot of practical examples and advice.
Admission requirements for admission in Netherlands
To be admitted to a higher education program, you must first contact the institution that offers the program. They can tell you exactly what admission requirements apply to the program of your choice.
Generally, there is no admission test in the Dutch institutions. If you meet your admission requirements, you can usually enter the program of your choice. One of the most important requirements is to have a good command of the English language, since there are more than 2,100 programs taught in English. It is not necessary to have knowledge of the Dutch language.
Some master’s programs (mostly MBAs and master’s degrees in business / finance / administration) require you to take the GMAT or GRE exam. TOEFL or IELTS exam clearness is must for admission in Netherlands because most of education courses in Netherlands are in English
Dutch universities, however, have high language requirements, and as a student, you are required to pass a TOEFL or IELTS exam.
Study in Netherlands without IELTS
There are few universities in Holland, which offer study program for international student without passing IELTS. In these one can take direct admission without passing any test. But the universities which allow admission without IELTS are private. No government university allowed admission without IELTS. So if you have dream to study abroad but not able to pass IELTS then Netherlands is best option. Degrees from these universities are valid. Degree from these university is also applicable everywhere.