Sony comes with back to back amazing smartphone, this time Sony comes with brilliant smartphone with Infinity display concept, The Name of device is Sony Xperia XZ2. Looks of this device is very amazing (design is very hot) and specification very powerfull. Let’s talk about Sony Xperia XZ2 in details and Whats Advanatges and Disadvantages?
Sony Xperia XZ2 Advantages | Pros | Benifits:
- Network Support: VOLTE / LTE / 3G
- Weight is 198 gm.
- Design of this smartphone is Amazing because it totally 81% bezeless smartphone.
- Grip is Perfect because it has Very Compact 5.7″ Super FHD+ ‘Infinity Triluminos Display’.
- The Resolution of display is Good (1080 X 2160) with PPI of 403.
- Full Design Made Glass and Polished aluminum frame, Gorilla Glass 5 front and back.
- The Processor powered by Powerfull Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 (4×2.7 GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4×1.7 GHz Kryo 385 Silver) with Adreno 630 for Perfect Gaming Expirence.
- The Rear camera of Xperia XZ2 is Dual: 19 MP (f/2.0, 25mm, 1/2.3″, 1.22 µm), gyro EIS, predictive phase detection and laser autofocus, LED flash.
- Front camera is 5-MP with f/2.2 with Gyro EIS.
- Don’t worry about water because this device is IP68 certified – dust/water proof.
- Sony XZ2 has Two variant:
– 64GB with 4GB of RAM.
– 64GB with 6GB of RAM.
- It’s runs on latest operating system Android 8.0 (Oreo) and upgradable in Android 9.0 (PIE).
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic.
- Battery life is 3180mAh.
- 3.5 mm to USB-C headphone adapter with (Quick Charge 3.0).
- NFC – YES.
- Stereo speakers available in Xperia XZ2.
- Colour Availablity: Liquid Black, Liquid Silver, Deep Green, Ash Pink.
Sony Xperia XZ2 Disadvantages | Problems | Cons:
- HYBRID DUAL SIM.
- Trend of Dual Camera Phone: Sony Offer Single Camera Smartphone.
- Only 5MP Front camera, Other brand providing too much higher.
- NO LED FLASH on front or Screen Flash.
- According to Display: 3180mAh battery is not sufficient for users.
- Radio is not available.
Features Xperia XZ2 OnePlus 5T Prices ₹ – ₹ – Network GSM / HSPA / VOLTE GSM / HSPA / VOLTE Resolution 1080 x 2160 2960 x 1440 Reviews Problems of Xperia XZ2 Problems of OnePlus 5T Weight 198gm 181gm SIM Dual SIM Dual SIM HYBRID SIM YES NO Protection Gorilla Glass 5 Gorilla Glass 5 Display Type Triluminous Display Optic AMOLED Display Size 5.7inchs 6.0inchs Screen to Body ratio 76.4% ( 83.3% PPI 424 401 Speed 2.7GHz 2.2GHz Processor Octa-core Octa-core Chipset Qualcomm snapdragon 845 Qualcomm snapdragon 835 GPU Adreno 630 Adreno 540 OS Android 8.1 and Gurantee to Upgradable in Android 9.0 Android 8.1 Internal Memory 64GB 64GB / 128GB Expandable memory YES NO RAM 4GB / 6GB 6GB / 8GB Rear Camera 19 MP (f/2.0, 25mm, 1/2.3″, 1.22 µm), gyro EIS, predictive phase detection and laser autofocus, LED flash Dual 16MP, f/1.7 + 20MP, f/2.6, 1.6X optical Zoom, PDAF with Dual LED flash Front camera 5MP, f/2.2 16MP, f/2.0 Sound 24-bit/192kHz audio 24-bit/192kHz audio Noise Cancellation YES YES Iris scanner NO NO Sensor Fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, gyro, proximity,compass Fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, gyro, proximity,compass Bluetooth V5.0, A2DP, LE V5.0, A2DP, LE USB Support USB TYPE-C , OTG Support USB TYPE-C , OTG Support Fast charging YES YES Payment Service NO NO Always on Display NO NO Battery capacity 3180mAh battery 3500mAh battery