Xiaomi Redmi Pro Review : Advantages & Disadvantages,Specification : According to all specs full advantages & some disadvanatges.Full Redmi Pro review,Price and more – Short Description about Topic.
Xiaomi Redmi Pro Review : Advantages & Disadvantges, Specification
Great success of last two device Redmi Note 3 and Redmi 3S prime, Now Xiaomi launch’s one new amazing devices Xiaomi Redmi Pro. Its has 5.5 inchs of SUPER AMOLED display, Its Xiaomi first device which has super AMOLED LED display and design made with Aluminum unibody design. Xiaomi Redmi Pro comes with latest MediaTek X25 + 4GB of RAM and it’s runs on latest Android 6.0 (marshmallow),Redmi Pro comes with dual camera technology (for amazing photos).
Xiaomi Redmi Pro Review
– 5.5″ LTPS-AMOLED display and 403ppi.
– Design made with Aluminum unibody design.
– Runs on latest Android 6.0.1 with MIUI 8.
– Dual 13MP + 5MP rear camera with PDAF, f2.0 aperture, dual LED flash.
– 5 megapixel front camera, f2.0.
There is Two Variant in Redmi Pro :
First Variant with : Latest Chipset of MediaTek Helio X20 + 2.1GHz (10-core processor) (Dexa-core processor) + 3GB of RAM with Mali-T880 MP4 GPU
Second Variant with : Latest Chipset of MediaTek Helio X25 + 2.5GHz 10-core processor (10-core processor) (Dexa-core processor) + 3GB/4GB of RAM; Mali-T880 MP4 GPU.
– 32GB / 64GB / 128GB with expandable memory of microSD support.
– hybrid slot shared with 2nd SIM.
– USB Type-C; IR blaster.
– Fingerprint sensor on the Home key.
– 4,050mAh battery (Battery life of Redmi Pro is very good, battery backup is more than 1.5 days).
Xiaomi Redmi Pro Advantages
– Aluminum unibody design.
– 5.5 AMOLED display.
– Dual 13MP + 5MP rear camera for amazing photography. First camera is use for high quality photos with strong pixels photo and second camera is used for Focus on object.
– 3GB / 4GB of RAM
– Latest Chipset of MediaTek Helio X20 / Latest Chipset of MediaTek Helio X25
– 10 Core (Dexa-core Processor)
– 4050 mAh powerfull battery life.
– Fast Fingerprint sensor
Xiaomi Redmi Pro Disadvantages
– Non-removable battery.
– No Quick charge (No fast charging)
– Hybrid slot
– Price is too Higher than last devices of Xiaomi.