After the great success of Xioami Redmi Note 7 Pro, Xiaomi ready to launch next edition of Note series, Xiaomi ready for new smartphone Xiaomi Redmi Note 7S. Basically this device is upgrade version of Xiaomi Note 7 Pro and fix all drawbacks of Note 7 Pro. Great thing is that, this device comes with beautiful notch with higher megapixels. Let’s discuss about Note 7S in detail and What’s its Benifits and Disadvantages | Problems of Note 7S.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7S Advantages | Pros | Benifits:
- Network Support : VOLTE / LTE / 3G / 2G.
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- Look of the Smartphone is really very amazing because Xiaomi offers Water Drop Notch display in Mid-price-range.
- 6.03 inches screen smartphone with Front glass and Back with aluminum.
- The Resolution of display is good 1080 x 2340 FHD with PPI of 409.
- Weight of this device is 186gm.
- Note 7S powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 chipset (Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Kryo 460 Gold & 6×1.7 GHz Kryo 460 Silver processor) with Adreno 512 GPU for providing good gaming expirence.
- Two RAM variant available : 3GB / 4GB of RAM
- Two Variant available in Note 7 Pro .
– 32GB internal Memory + 3GB / 4GB of RAM.
– 64GB internal Memory + 6GB of RAM.
- BEST PART OF THIS DEVICE : 48 MP, f/1.8, 1/2″, 0.8µm, PDAF
5 MP, f/2.4, depth sensor, phase detection autofocus, LED flash
- 13MP , f/2.0 front camera
- It’s Run on latest operating system: Android 9.0
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic.
- Fingerprint sensor are available for secure your phone.
- TYPE_C with 3.5 mm headphone jack adapter, USB On-The-Go.
- Non-removable Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery with Fast Charging 5V/2A 18W.
- Colour Availablity : Onyx Black, Sapphire Blue, Ruby Red
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7S Disadvantages | Problems | Cons :
- Hybrid Slot
- Little a Bit heavy 186gm.
- Bottom Bezels little a bit bigger.
- The perivious smartphone have Qualcomm SDM675 Snapdragon and New smartphone have Qualcomm SDM660 Snapdragon 660, That’s not fair.
- The Bigger drawback of Note 7S is that the main camera of 48-megapixel is not activated when we are launch the camera. If user want to activate 48MP camera, user switch into PRO MODE. Then camera switch into 48MP but user didn’t capture the Portrait picture though 48-megapixel camera.
- F/2.2 on the rear camera, That’s not fair because it’s providing average performance in Low-Light-Condition.
- NO LED flash in the front camera.
|Features||Xiaomi Note 7S||Samsung A50|
|Prices||₹ –||₹ –|
|Network||GSM / HSPA / LTE||GSM / HSPA / LTE|
|Resolution||1080 x 2340||1080 x 2280|
|Reviews||Problems of Note 7 Pro||Problems of Samsung A50|
|SIM||Dual SIM||Dual SIM|
|Display Type||IPS LCD||SUPER AMOLED|
|Display Size||6.03 inches||6.0 inches|
|Chipset||Qualcomm Snapdragon 660||Exynos 9610 Octa (10 nm)|
|GPU||Adreno 512||Mali -G72 MP3|
|OS||Android 9.0||Android 9.1|
|Internal Memory||32GB / 64GB||64GB only India / 128GB|
|RAM||4GB / 6GB||4GB / 6GB|
|Rear Camera||48 MP, f/1.8, 1/2″, 0.8µm, PDAF|
5 MP, f/2.4, depth sensor with LED flash
|25MP f/1.9 + 8MP, f/2.0 + 5MP,f/2.2, autofocus, PDAF with LED flash|
|Front camera||13MP, f/2.0||25MP, f/2.0 with LED flash|
|Sound||24-bit/192kHz audio||24-bit/192kHz audio|
|Sensor||Face-Recognition, Fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, proximity, compass||Face RECOGNITION, ON-SCREEN Fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, gyro, proximity|
|Bluetooth||V4.2, A2DP, LE||V4.2, A2DP, LE|
|USB Support||TYPE_C, MicroUSB 2.0, OTG Support||TYPE-C USB, OTG Support|
|Payment Service||NO||Samsung Pay Mini|
|Always on Display||NO||YES|
|Battery capacity||4000mAh battery||4000mAh battery|