Simple ways to Build Big biceps arms in 1 Week
Overview – To build bigger biceps arms, increase your overall muscle mass first by getting stronger and eating a lot meals.
Follow Steps to increase a biceps muscles
- Eat a Lot – Eat after every 3 hours, Breakfast , Lunch, Dinner, Post workout and 3 snacks. Eat enough meal which makes your Stomach full.
- Milk is the best Suplimente to increase biceps – Drink 1 OR 1.5 Gallon of whole milk a day. Milk is is faster way to gain weight and Best suplimente to increase biceps.
- Get Stronger and Great Strength – Get Stronger, Increase your Squat to 1.5x your body-weight for at least 1 rep. Increase your 2x your body-weight for 1 rep.
- Take Rest – Muscles are grow when you are on rest. Give rest to your muscles which is very effective, they’re small muscles.
- Track Progress – Weight yourself, Track your body fat and measure your flexed arms every 1 week.
- Simple Biceps excercises – Pull-ups, Chin-ups & Inverted Rows work your biceps. Pull-ups work several muscles at the same time and force you to pull your own weight up.
Additional Resource: Why Full-Body Workouts are Best for Most People?