Samsung recently launched his super smartphone of 2020, the of the device is Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite and Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite but Today we are talking about the Samsung S10 Lite, If you want to know about the Samsung Note 10 Lite Review then click our previous article (Note Lite Review CLICK HERE). Basically these smartphones are lite-version of the premium smartphone because Samsung offers this smartphone below 40K but not much compromise with the quality of the smartphone. If your device purchases any other company smartphone we will suggest try and compare these with your decided device. Let’s talk the whats the advantages and disadvantages.
Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite Overview:
Three Key Points of Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite:
- Pro-Grade Camera s
- Intelligent Battery
Basically in the modern most of company focus on the camera in the smartphone, Everybody knows about the Samsung smartphone camera quality but this time Samsung enhance the camera of S10 Lite. Start with the 48MP Main Camera for vibrant, high-resolution photos day or night. Switch to the 123° Ultra Wide Camera for a breathtaking landscape. Get as close as 4cm to uncover the finest details with the Macro Camera and flip over to take share-worthy selfies with the 32MP Front Camera and Different camera features are available in S10 Lite. Mostly these features are available in Samsung premium smartphone but Samsung Addon these features in Lite-series.
- Super-steady with OIS
- Live-Focus with DSLR camera effects
- Night Mode
- Images simulated for illustrative purposes Video captured with Galaxy S10 Lite
- Turn up the volume on what you like with Zoom-in Mic
Samsung S10 Lite specially design for powerful performance because most gamers are shifted on this phone. Samsung Offer powerful Qualcomm snapdragon 855 chipset with 8Gb of RAM that gives you massive performance.
Samsung Enhance our smartphone battery performance day by day because the competition is very aggressive about the battery performance and Smartphone performance too. Samsung developer develops some unique Artificial intelligence technology that gives you 2days battery performance but only for those persons who use the Mobile Data, Calls and little spend on social media but according to me the maximum battery performance of Samsung S10 lite 1day if we are all things in a smartphone without any compromise. 4500 MAH battery with 25w fast charging.
Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite Disadvantages | Problems | Cons:
- Headphone Jack Not Available
- Wireless Charging Not Support but if we compare it with Other Company Smartphone WIRELESS CHARGING is not available in any other company smartphones.
- Water/dust Proof, That’s people’s requirements.
Samsung Galaxy S10 LITE Advantages | Pros | Benefits:
- Network Support : VOLTE / LTE / 3G / 2G.
- Dual SIM + Memory Card.
- The look of the Smartphone is really very amazing because Samsung offers Infinity-O Display and 100% bezel-less smartphone in Mid-price-range.
- 6.7 inches Super AMOLED+ screen smartphone with Front glass, aluminum + Crystal body back.
- The Resolution of the display is amazing 1080 x 2400.
- It’s a too much lighter smartphone when you carry it: Weight is 186gm.
- Samsung S10 Lite has Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855 chipset Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 485 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 485 & 4×1.78 GHz Kryo 485) Processor with Adreno 640 GPU.
- 6GB/ 8GB of RAM
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite has 128GB internal memory with an expandable memory of 1TB.
Camera Parts: Samsung S10 Lite has
- 48 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide), 1/2.0″, 0.8µm, PDAF, Super Steady OIS
- 12 MP, f/2.2, 12mm (ultrawide)
- 5 MP, f/2.4, 1/5.0″, 1.12µm, dedicated macro camera
- 32 MP, f/2.2, 25mm (wide), 1/2.8″, 0.8µm
- It’s Run on the latest operating system: Android 10.
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic.
- Samsung Pay is available.
- Face-Recognition and Under Display Fingerprint Sensor are available to secure your phone.
- Non-removable Li-Ion 4500 mAh battery with a Fast battery charging of 25W.
- Colour Availablity: Prism White, Prism Black, Prism Blue
But Samsung S10 lite is value for Money Device. What’s Your Opinions share in the comments section.