Nokia P1 Full Specification | Review : Its comes with QHD AMOLED DISPLAY | Nokia Leak smartphones Nokia D1C / Nokia E1/ A1/ N1 Tablet / C1 and Release Date of Nokia smartphones – Short Description about Topic.
Nokia devices will be ready for future. One New Premium smartphone will be leaked Nokia P1. P1 is high end smartphone of company. Its comes with amazing features and specifications.
Let’s Checkout the Specification of NOKIA P1.
The Nokia P1 will be comes with amazing compact screen size with Quad-HD display and protection with latest Gorilla glass 4. Two variants available in screen sizes
– 5.2 Inchs QUAD-HD AMOLED Display
– 5.5 Inchs QUAD-HD AMOLED Display
The Processor powered by Qualcomm snapdragon 821 (2.3GHz Quad-core) with 3GB / 4GB of RAM (Not confirmes). P1 will have a powerfull amazing 22-Megapixels main camera FHD with LED flash and Front camera is 8-Megapixels but nokia will be hidden the some details about camera. Now we don’t sure that which camera lens used in P1, In the perivous Nokia/Microsoft using Pureview len in premium smartphones.
Nokia P1 will be compatible with Google’s Daydream VR as AMOLED technology achieves the low-latency VR needs. Its runs on latest android 7.0 (Nougat) and battery life 3000mAh.
Full Specification of Nokia P1
– Network – GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
– Launch Date – Comming SOON
– Display Size – 5.2 inches / 5.5inchs QUAD-HD AMOLED
– Chipset – Qualcomm Snapdragon 821
– Processor – 2.3 GHz Quad-core
– MEMORY Card – microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
– RAM – 3GB / 4GB
– Internal Memory – 32GB
– Expandable Memory – upto 256GB microSD card
– Rear Camera – 22 MP, f/2.0, PDAF autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
– Selfie CAmera – 8 MP, f/2.0, 1080p
– OS – Android OS, v7.0 (Nougat)
– Bluetooth – v4.2, A2DP, LE
– GPS – Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
– Infrared port – Yes
– USB – microUSB v2.0, USB On-The-Go
– Sensors – Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
– Battery – Non-removable Li-Po 3000 mAh battery
– Colors – White , Black
ga('create', 'UA-68234137-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');