Avast Browser comes from Avast the company that developed one of the top Antivirus.
There’s no doubt that Avast is among the most reliable browsers around but there are instances where users have complained that Avast browser continues to launch on startup, which could be a bit frustrating.
There are a few ways to block Avast web browser from opening at start-up. There are many ways to do this. Therefore, with no more delay, let’s get into the water!
Advanced PC Cleanup – A Quick Way To Stop Avast Browser From Opening On Startup
Recognizing that certain software that runs on startup can be unneeded it is crucial to remove these so that your PC’s speed is improved.
This article will outline the most efficient method to block Avast browser opening during the start-up screen, and that’s using Windows software.
Advanced PC Cleanup is an excellent computer optimizer is a great program that has a Startup Manager which can assist remove unwanted items from your startup in just one click.
As a start-up manager Advanced PC Cleanup exhibits the following characteristics:
- The list of applications that appear on the startup screen, includes information about the area and the company.
- You can also search for a specific item in the startup by using your search box.
- If you’ve accidentally activated the option to restart the application you are using You can click the refresh button located at the lower.
- You can remove a startup item by simply clicking the icon for the bin.
How Can I Prevent Avast Web Browser From Opening at Start-up?
- Enable the browser using the Task Manager
Another method to securely disable the browser is to make use of the options available in Task Manager. This is where you’ll discover all startup applications.
- Launch the task manager while simultaneously pressing CTRL + Shift + I. Within the Task Manager, you’ll discover a number of tabs such as Performance, App History, and so on.
- Select the Startup tab to show the list of apps that are launched as soon as the system is started. Navigate to the Avast Secure Browser option and click on it with a right-click. After that, click ‘Disable’..
This setting can be disabled to prevent it during startup. So, the browser will only run when you start it.
Here’s a brief an overview of the steps:
- Ctrl+ Shift + I Start > Avast Secure browser > Disable by right-click
- Deleting Avast through the Control Panel
- The Control Panel features a list of all applications that are that are running on your system. the removal of it erases it from your system.
- A lot of users are scared when they are confronted with an uninvited application, and decide to uninstall it. If you’re also looking to get rid of the Avast browser You can do so by removing it from your control panel. It is possible to install it again in the event that you decide to make use of it again.
Here’s How to Uninstall or Remove Avast Secure Browser from your Control Panel:
To access the Control Panel To open the Control Panel, type same into the Windows search box. Proceed to Programs and Features. You will find a listing of all the programs and applications that are running on the system. Find what is the Avast icon, and then click it. Click on the Uninstall option on the top and then click to delete it. That’s all. This will take responsibility for the web browser.
A brief summary of the steps can be found here:
Control Panel > Programs and Features > Avast Secure Browser > Uninstall
Users typically do these three things to avoid the automatic launch of their browser. But there’s a different way. A third-party browser eliminates the requirement to reinstall Avast or to use one of the other default browsers for your system.