Know How to Calculate JEE Main Result : The result of JEE Main 2019 for the January session will be declaredon January 31, 2019 by the National Testing Agency. The result for the JEE Main 2019 examination for the April session will be declared on April 30, 2019. Candidates will be able to get the JEE Main result cum scorecard on the official website of NTA. To check the result of JEE Main 2019, candidates are required to log in using their JEE Main 2019 roll number and date of birth on the official website of NTA.
The most important thing about the JEE Main Result is that this year, NTA will use the process of Normalization to prepare JEE Main result/ merit list. The JEE Main 2019 scorecard comprises details such as candidate’s name, roll number, date of birth, guardian’s name, category, state code of eligibility, total marks obtained in the entrance test, marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics individually, All India Rank etc.
JEE Main 2019 Result: Important Dates
The important dates related to JEE Main 2019 result for the January and April Session are provided in the table given below:
|Name of the Event||Important Dates|
|Date of JEE Main 2019||January 9, 10, 11 and 12, 2019|
|Availability of Answer key and OMR Sheet||To be notified later|
|Release of JEE Main 2019 Result (Jan session)||January 31, 2019|
|JEE Main 2019 (April Session)||April 7 to 21, 2019|
|Release of JEE Main answer key and OMR sheet||To be notified later|
|Declaration of JEE Main 2019 result (April)||April 30, 2019|
JEE Main 2019 Result – Highlights
- NTA will release the JEE Main result 2019 and scorecard for both Paper I and Paper II on its official website.
- The result will be declared only for those candidates who appeared for either Paper I or Paper II or both Papers I and II.
- This year the standardization process will be used to determine the result of JEE Main 2019.
Check JEE main result 2019?
Candidates are advised to follow the steps below to check the results of JEE Main 2019:
• Visit the official website of NTA. • If you click on, you must enter your login details, namely JEE Main 2019 role number and date of birth in the login window. • After successfully submitting the required data, the result of JEE Main 2019 is displayed on the screen. • Download and make a print of the JEE Main 2019 scorecard and save it for future references.
Which details are given in the JEE Main Result 2019?
The JEE Main 2019 result and the scorecard have the following information:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number
- Date of birth
- Guardian data
- The permission code
- Category and nationality
- Subjective NTA scores
- Total NTA score achieved in the first attempt.
The result of JEE Main 2019 along with scorecards for candidates appearing for both the sessions of JEE Main will be released on April 30, 2019, along with the rank list. The scores obtained by the candidates in Paper I for both the attempts will be combined to compile the final result and to prepare the JEE Main Merit list 2019.
How to Calculate JEE Main Result/Rank?
This year, the JEE Main 2019 result will be found using the process of normalization. JEE Main will be held on different days and sessions, so, there are chances that some students might get easy paper while others may get a tough question paper. In order to make sure that no aspirant get benefitted or at loss because of this, NTA has adopted the normalization process to calculate JEE Main 2019 result and rank list. NTA will give rank to students based on their percentile score in the entrance test.
Important Points to Note Regarding JEE Main Result 2019
- After the conduction of JEE Main 2019, NTA will release the answer key and recorded answers of MCQs of Paper I and Paper II on its official website.
- JEE Main result 2019 will be prepared based on the official answer key of JEE Main.
- If you are not satisfied with the official answer key, you can challenge the same by filling an online application form by paying a processing fee of Rs.1000 per question.
Marking Scheme of JEE Main 2019
JEE Main Marking Scheme provides students with a clear idea about the weightage of questions in the entrance examination. The marking scheme of JEE Main 2019 is provided in the table given below:
|Particulars||Paper I||Paper II|
|Correct Answer||+4 marks are awarded||+4 marks are awarded|
|Incorrect Answer||+1 mark is deducted||+1 mark is deducted|
|Un-answered question||0 marks||0 marks|
|Marks per section||30 questions x 4 marks = 120 marks per section||Mathematics: 30 questions x 4 marks = 120 marks Aptitude Test: 50 questions x 4 marks = 200 marks Drawing Test = 2 questions x 35 marks = 70 marks|
|Total Marks||360 marks||390 marks|
More Infomative Articles
Reasons why it’s time to get rid of IIT-JEE