Google Pixel Buds Honest Review:
Google focus on accessories now, In your ears, Google Design one of the beautifull earbud’s. The fitness of Google Pixel Buds is very comfortable and design of earbud’s is simple and clean designed.
Functionality of Google Pixel Bud’s:
Everytime Google creates something unique. It’s not that easy. Google creates super earbud’s with Google Assistant. This headphone’s are not only used for listening music or not for only attending calls, This time your headphones are your assistant because Google set up google assistant in your headphones. Google prove that “we are the best”. Google’s developer choosing the perfect combination of hardware, software and AI.
Google Pixel bud’s is better than Apple Airpods?
The cost of Google Pixels bud’s is $159 and as compare to Apple Airpods the price cost is similar (Airpod cost $160), but new Google earbud’s to much features.
Google offer’s better than Airpod because they’re the first in what I can only assume will be a long line of ear-puters, helping you (and your virtual assistant) access information, communicate with friends, even get work done.
The Google Assistant has understood everything and it’s very intelligently works when you are at home, in the office and even walking down the street.
Translation Feature is Good:
Google Pixel Earbuds have one impressive feature which translation. You can translate the 40 languages conversation real time.
Comparision Between Google Pixel Earbuds and Apple AirPod:
|Features||Google Pixel Earbud’s||Apple Airpod’s|
|Prices||RS – $159||RS – $160|
|Design||Obvious and Garish||Subtle and Look like Headphones|
|Wired||Wireless||Wired, Two buds connecting together|
I know you are confused? which headphones are better for me and I know one question in mind, How’s the sound quality of Google Pixel Earbud’s, my friend it’s similar sound expirence like Apple Airpods.
Are you think about that Pixel Earbud’s are connecting with your iPad or laptop: Answer is YES you can.
How to Do?
- First of all Disconnecting with paired device, If you want to connected with another device.
- You have to put both buds in their fabric case, fiddle them into just right spot.
- Long Press on inside button the case until the light blink starting “White”.
- Now you pair a new device.
Google Pixel Earbuds Pros :
- Most Attactive looks and design
- Wire material is very good, Google using Fabric cord.
- Fit in ears perfect and it’s very confortable.
- Richer and Higher Lounder sound than the Airpods.
- Least enough Bass.
- They do allow a lot of background noise.
- Price is similar like Appple Airpods.
- The microphones handle phone calls crisply, and the swipe gestures make changing volume a cinch.
- Control you Pixel buds with touch based gestures.
– Swiping UP for increasing volume.
– Swiping DOWN for decreasing the volume.
– Tapping the surface for play and pause music.
– Tapping the surface for accept the call.
– Hold your finger on surface for Activate the Google Assistant.
- Battery life is good 6-8 hours battery backup and USB TYPE-C for fast charging.
Google Pixel Bud’s Cons (Problem & Issues):
- Pixel Bud’s doesn’t have noise cancellation.
- According to Review: It’s hard to connectivity with devices.