Facebook is among the most trusted social media platforms and has been around for quite a while. Facebook has launched its marketplace, that lets users sell and purchase goods using the platform.
However, a large number of users have complained regarding Facebook Marketplace being unable to working on their specific devices.
No matter what device you use, whether it’s a PC, iPhone, iPad, or Android this problem is experienced by nearly every Facebook users.
In the article, we’ve come up with solutions for each of these devices.
We will implement the solutions in a sequential manner which will fix the problem. Follow the steps in a precise and thorough manner and then check to ensure that each issue that issue has been resolved.
Additionally, ensure that you examine the cause of the reason this error happens in the first place.
What is Stopping Facebook Marketplace From Working? Facebook Marketplace From Functioning?
After examining a variety of troubleshooting strategies that are available online we came to the conclusion: The following factors are a few of the main reasons why this problem is usually encountered.
The Browser’s Cache In some cases, the cache of your browser could cause misconfiguration issues for the marketplace and that’s why you’re experiencing this problem. If you’re experiencing issues with the Facebook Marketplace issues, suggest clearing the cache of your browser.
Unusual Login The login is not correct: In certain circumstances, the login of users may not be properly propagated and that is why you’re facing this problem. So, we suggest you attempt to refresh your login on Facebook and then determine if you’re still experiencing this problem.
Chrome Extensions The majority of users encounter the Facebook Marketplace not working issue when their browser is loaded with suspicious extensions that block from preventing the Marketplace in its launch. We recommend you attempt to remove the browser extensions one at a examine which solves the issue.
Browser Problem: It is possible that your browser isn’t set up to make use of this Facebook marketplace feature, due to that it’s not functioning. We suggest that you attempt to modify your browser’s settings or modify certain settings to determine whether the issue is in it.
unconfigured MarketPlace Setting: There are other minor configurations that must be set correctly to allow the operation of Facebook Marketplace normal. Follow the suggestions below and make sure to check whether you are sure that the Facebook Marketplace settings are configured correctly before attempting to connect.
1. Clear the Cache and Temporary Data
If you’re making use of Facebook Marketplace in the system’s web browser and then Facebook Marketplace stops working, the browser cache or temporary data could cause an issue with your internet experience.
In this situation, clearing caches or temporary data can help solve the issue. To illustrate we will remove all Cache along with Temporary data in Google Chrome.
- On your personal computer launch Google.
- Click on the Profile Pic right next to the hamburger menu (the dots) and in the menu, select Your Gmail email address. Click on the Profile Picture
- In the Settings window, click on the button to turn it off. Turn off Sync
- On the right side in the upper right, click the Hamburger menu (the three dots).
- Go to More Tools and under the sub-menu Remove browsing information. Clear browsing data
- Select a time period that you like, such as The last hour as well as all time.
- Choose those categories that you wish to get rid of. You may also sign out in order to delete the data on your device while saving it to Gmail. Gmail account.
- Click Clear data. Clear Browsing Data Options
Follow the steps that are specific to your browser, if you use a different version than Chrome.
If you’re making use of Facebook Marketplace on your mobile device, you can visit the help pages below to clean Facebook’s app cache as well as data. This applies to both Android as well as iOS
When you’ve cleared your cache of temporary and cached data, attempt to connect to the Facebook Marketplace once more, and in case the issue remains proceed to the next step.
2. Disable Third-Party Extensions
Most web browsers support third-party add-ons/plugins/extensions. These extensions add new functionality and features to the web browser.
A malicious add-on or extension could trigger Facebook to behave in a strange manner and allow third individuals to see and copy, as well as modify your Facebook information on your account. When Facebook detects unusual behavior on accounts, the company may restrict access.
Thus, eliminating the browser’s add-ons could help you solve your issue. To delete your Browser-specific add-ons, follow these steps specific to your particular browser, to illustrate, we’ll remove third-party add-ons from Chrome.
- On your personal computer launch Chrome.
- Near the top left corner, click on the Hamburger menu (the three dots), and then on the menu that appears, click More Tools, and then in the menu appearing, you can click extensions. Open Extensions within Chrome
- Click on the extension you wish to delete and, at the bottom of the box select to remove. Click on Remove under Extension Name.
- Make sure to click remove. Confirm the removal by clicking Remove.
It is recommended to follow the steps applicable to your browser if using a different version than Chrome.
After you have removed the malicious extensions, add-ons, and extensions, you can now remove them. and verify if the issue is solved. If not, proceed to the next step.
3. Try a Different Browser
If you are accessing the Facebook Marketplace from a browser and that browser is having compatibility/accessibility issues with Facebook Marketplace then you can run into the problem of Facebook Marketplace not working.
In that situation you can access the Facebook Marketplace using another browser could help solve the issue.
- Get the as well as Install another browser that you like.
- Run this browser.
- Go to Facebook Marketplace for more information and check whether the issue is resolved.
If not, proceed to the next step.
4. Reinstall the Application
If you are trying to access the Facebook Marketplace on your mobile device and you are facing the Marketplace issue, then uninstalling the app and reinstalling the app could resolve the issue. It is recommended to go through the App Store if you have one of the iPhone or PlayStore for those who own the Android device.
After installing the Facebook App Make sure the issue has been resolved. in case not, move on to the next step.
5. Refuse to Remove your Marketplace Access on Facebook.
It is important to note that the Facebook Marketplace has community policies and if you violate these guidelines, Facebook will shut down your account and you won’t be able to use Facebook Marketplace. Facebook Marketplace.
If you’re certain that you did not violate Marketplace Community policy. Then, you must walk through the steps below to allow access to the Marketplace.
- Log in to Your Facebook profile.
- Facebook Login
- Click the Marketplace icon. Marketplace in Facebook
- Now Click the Request Review option.
- Complete the request form.
- Within a couple of days, after a day, the Facebook Team will be able to answer your appeal within a couple of days.
- Be sure to check your Support mailbox each day.
Once your appeal has been accepted, you will be able to access the Marketplace and you’re able to be able to access the Marketplace.
Perhaps, you’ve solved your Facebook Marketplace problem. If not, try to try using Facebook Marketplace on another device to determine whether Facebook Marketplace has a problem with the device you are using.