Applying for the KIITEE Entrance Exam: Selection test for admissions to the Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, a top positioning private school for design. Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Examination (KIITEE) is the placement test led by KIIT, Bhubaneswar for competitors looking for admission to its different courses, for example, B. Tech (with numerous branches like mechanical, common and so forth.), Mass Communication, Law, Management and so forth.
KIIT University, earlier Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, is a co-instructive, self-ruling college situated in Patia, Bhubaneswar in the Indian territory of Odisha. The University offers undergraduate and post-graduate courses in Engineering(KIITEE), Biotechnology, Medicine, Computer application, Rural administration, Fashion, Film Studies, Journalism, and Sculpturing.
KIITEE (Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Exam) is a college-level placement test sorted out by Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT). It is sorted out for giving affirmations in UG and PG designing courses including BBA/BCA and MCA offered by this college. Admissions to all courses will be done just through a test. KIITEE is a University level examination. It may be held for the admission of the applicants in KIIT University, Bhubaneswar. You can check the official website for KIITEE Result and KIITEE Counselling date
The KIITEE Application Form for the executive’s program is accessible in online mode. There is no application charge for the applicants, having a place with any of the classifications. Applicants are required to fill the application structure accurately and submit it. For more detail about KIITEE Result and KIITEE Counselling date you can log in the official website
To present the application structure, the hopeful may pursue the means beneath:
- Pick courses and snap on ‘Submit’ catch.
- Peruse all the given directions and afterwards get to ‘Apply Online’ catch
- In the application structure, enter Personal Details, Center Options, Qualification Details, and Address for Communication.
- After accommodation of the application structure, a page will be produced. Applicants need to note down the application number for future reference.
- Applicants will be required to take a printout of the application structure.
- They need to paste two duplicates of their ongoing international ID measure photo, put their mark and their Parent’s/Guardian’s mark.
- In the wake of filling the application structure, applicants need to submit it alongside expected reports to The Director, Admissions, KIIT University, Koel Campus, Bhubaneswar – 751024, Odisha, India
Here’s everything you have to think about the KIITEE admit card:
KIITEE admit card will be accessible for download. It tends to be downloaded from the official site of KIITEE utilizing your application number, ID and secret word. The admit card contains every pertinent detail, for example, the competitor’s name, his application number, his date of birth, sex, examination focus and its location, timings, and so on. The Admit Card will be accessible on the site for download and would not be dispatched in a printed copy to the understudies. The Admit Card must be safeguarded by the understudy until the confirmation procedure is finished.
The KIITEE prospectus essentially incorporates subjects canvassed in class 11 and 12 of the focal sheets, for example, CBSE, ISC and state sheets.
Determination and KIITEE Counselling
Directing and Seat Allocation depends on legitimacy, for example, the execution of a competitor in the placement test. When the outcome is announced, the advising plan will be distributed on the KIIT Official site.
Competitors would be required to bring the accompanying archives for check purposes:
- Admit card
- Rank Card
- Tenth and twelfth Mark Sheet and Pass Certificate.
- Significant testament issued by a capable specialist showing the booking criteria guaranteed by the competitor
- For competitors applying for B.Tech through KIITEE, they ought to satisfy the accompanying criteria:
- Just applicants who have passed 10+2 examination in 2017, 2018 or showing up for the 10+2 examination in 2019 are qualified to apply for B. Tech (4 years) course.
- Applicants must score at least 60% stamps in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology took together.
- The applicants ought to have been conceived on or after 01.07.1998.
- B.Tech and M.Tech (Dual Degree) Biotechnology
- Go in 10+2 or equal with at least 60% checks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology took together.
- Method of Exam: The KIITEE is directed as an online examination, for example, PC based test (CBT).
- Questions: The paper contains 120 inquiries, 40 each for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The inquiries are a different decision-based.
- Test Duration: Candidates will be given a sum of 3 hours to finish the examinations.
- Language for Question Paper: All segments of the paper will be in English.
- Stamping Scheme: For each right answer competitors will be granted +4 marks. For each erroneous answer, applicants will be granted – 1 marks.
For more information related to KIITEE exam, dates,counselling & merit list at https://www.shiksha.com/b-tech/kiitee-exam