Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Review : Advantages |Disadvantages |Problems:Acc to Full specs,Pros &cons of Xiaomi Redmi Note 5,Drawbacks,Demerits/Merits, Release date of mi Note 5 – Short Description about topic.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Advantages/Pros
– Redmi note 5 has very good resolution 1080 x 1920 pixels (PPI is 401) and touch is super sensetive.
– Metal Design and Unibody phone with diamond cutting edges.
– Prefect for gaming with powerfull Octa-Core processor with Qualcomm snapdragon 660 chipset.
– Easy to do multitasking and do too many multi operations with 3GB / 4GB of RAM and internal Storage is 32GB, 64GB (Not Bad) + Expandable memory of 128GB.
– 16-Megapixels FHD camera with LED Flash.
– 13-Megapixels, F/2.o Front camera.
– Battery life is very good. Battery is 3790 mAh, In single charge spend 1.5Days with using internet. Battery backup of talking time is 2days.
– Fast Fingerprint Sensor.
– Latest Technology Network Support VOLTE (Voice Over LTE).
– Under RS 14000 and $265 is best specification smartphone.
– Infrared port – Yes
– Radio – FM radio
– Its also Support OTG.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Disadvantages/Cons
– Non – Removable Battery.
– Hybrid Dual SIM : If you are single SIM user this device perfect for you but If you are Dual SIM user, then you have no option to insert MicroSD card.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Full Specification Review
Xiaomi mi Note 5 has packed in compact 5.5 inchs screen with clear black display. Body made with premium shining metal and its unibody smartphone, On edges of Note 5 has diamond cutting. The resolution of display is 1080 x 1920 pixels FHD and ppi is 401. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 is powered by Qualcomm snapdragon 660 processor with super fast 3GB / 4GB RAM.
Camera Review : The Rear camera of Redmi Note 5 is 16-megapixels FHD, F/2.0 with powerfull dual tone LED flash and Front camera is 16-megapixels , F/2.0. Internal memory of this device is 32GB OR 64GB and expandable memory of 128GB + OTG also support. Its runs on latest operating systems Android 6.0 (marshmallow) with MIUI 8.0. Battery life is 3790 mAh Non-removable.
Full Specification of Xiaomi Redmi 4
NETWORK – GSM / HSPA / LTE
SIM – Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by)
DISPLAY Size – 5.5 inches + Corning Gorilla Glass 3
Resolution – 1080 x 1920 pixels pixels
PPI – 401
OS – Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow) + MIUI 8
Processor – Octa-core (Qualcomm Snapdragon 660)
GPU – Adreno 506
Expandable Memory – microSD, up to 128 GB
Internal Memory – 32GB , 64GB
RAM – 3GB / 4GB
Rear Camera – 16 MP, f/1.9, 28mm, autofocus, Dual LED flash
Selfie Camera – 13 MP, f/1.9,
USB – microUSB v2.0, USB On-The-Go
Sensors – Fingerprint, accelerometer, proximity, compass
Battery – 3790 mAh Non-Removable battery
Colors – Black, Gold, Silver
Release Date of Xiaomi Redmi Note 5
– August 2017