Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Review: Advantages |Disadvantages |Problems:Acc to Full specs, Pros & cons of Xiaomi Redmi Note 5, Drawbacks, Demerits/Merits, Release date of Mi Note 5 – Short Description about the topic.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Advantages/Pros
- Xiaomi Providing Premium concept smartphone in Mid-price range and the great thing is that it offers you the Infinity display concept which is providing you better viewing experience.
- Redmi note 5 has the very good display of 5.99 inches with good display resolution 1080 x 2160 pixels (PPI is 401).
- Body Material: Front glass, aluminum frame & back, plastic ends.
- Perfect for Gaming or Multi-tasking because the chipset is powerful Octa-Core processor with Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 chipset.
- Easy to do multitasking and do too many multi operations with 3GB / 4GB of RAM and internal Storage is 32GB, 64GB (Not Bad) + Expandable memory of 128GB.
- 12-Megapixels, f/2.2, PDAF camera with Dual LED Flash. CAMERA QUALITY TEST: CHECK QUALITY CLICK HERE
- 5-Megapixels, F/2.2 Front camera.
- It runs on Android 7.1.2 operating system with Xiaomi own UI MIUI 9.
- Battery life is very good. The battery is 4000 mAh, In single charge spend 1.5Days with using the internet. Battery backup of talking time is 2days.
- Beautifull New Colours available in Redmi Note 5: Black, Gold, Light Blue, Rose Gold.
- Fast Fingerprint Sensor.
- Latest Technology Network Support VOLTE (Voice Over LTE).
- Under RS 13000 and $265, About 160 EUR is best specification smartphone.
- Infrared port – Yes
- Radio – FM radio
- Its also Support OTG.
XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 5 PRO HONEST REVIEW : TRY IT’S BETTER THAN Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 : CLICK HERE FOR CHECK
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Disadvantages/Cons | Problems
- Non – Removable Battery.
- Hybrid Dual SIM: If you are single SIM user this device perfect for you but If you are Dual SIM user, then you have no option to insert MicroSD card.
Older Generation Corning Gorilla Glass protection.
Customer Review: Peoples Don’t like the operating system of Xioami Redmi Note, Peoples say that OS is outdated.
- NO LED flash on Front camera or In older smartphone Mi A1 has Dual Camera but in a latest smartphone does not have Dual cameras. That’s not good.
- NO Fast charging support
- No USB Type-C Charging Port
- No 4K Video Resolution
- NO Gorilla Glass Protection
- NO Earphone inside box
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Full Specification Review
Xiaomi mi Note 5 has packed in compact 5.9 inchs screen with clear black display. Body made with premium shining metal and its unibody smartphone, On edges of Note 5 has diamond cutting. The resolution of display is 1080 x 1920 pixels FHD and ppi is 401. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 is powered by Qualcomm snapdragon 660 processor with super fast 3GB / 4GB RAM.
Camera Review : The Rear camera of Redmi Note 5 is 12-megapixels FHD, F/2.2 with powerfull dual tone LED flash and Front camera is 5-megapixels , F/2.0. Internal memory of this device is 32GB OR 64GB and expandable memory of 128GB + OTG also support. Its runs on latest operating systems Android 7.1.2 with MIUI 9.0. Battery life is 4000 mAh Non-removable.
Full Specification of Xiaomi Redmi 4
NETWORK – GSM / HSPA / LTE
SIM – Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by)
DISPLAY Size – 5.9 inches + Corning Gorilla Glass
Resolution – 1080 x 2160 pixels pixels
PPI – 401
OS – Android OS, v7.1.2 + MIUI 9
Processor – Octa-core (Qualcomm Snapdragon 625)
GPU – Adreno 506
Expandable Memory – microSD, up to 128 GB
Internal Memory – 32GB , 64GB
RAM – 3GB / 4GB
Rear Camera – 12 MP, f/2.2, 28mm, autofocus, Dual LED flash
Selfie Camera – 5 MP, f/2.2,
USB – microUSB v2.0, USB On-The-Go
Sensors – Fingerprint, accelerometer, proximity, compass
Battery – 4000 mAh Non-Removable battery