Xiaomi mi Note 2 Review : Advantages | Disadvantages|Launch Date – Acc to specification all Pros and cons/demerits/drawbacks of mi note 2. Price of Note 2 and more – Short Description about topic.
Xiaomi mi Note 2 Review
Xiaomi mi Note 2 has a compact 5.7inchs QHD curve-edge display and protected with latest gorilla glass 4.The Resolution of display is 1440 * 2160 pixels.The Processor powered by (Qualcomm snapdragon 821) 2.15GHz Quad-core with Adreno 530 GPU for great gaming expirence.Its comes with 4GB / 6GB of RAM.
Now Xiaomi mi Note2 has 12-megpixels selfie camera + Dual 23-Megapixels FHD rear camera with autofocus + dual LED flash.Back side faster fingerprint sensor for locking and unlocking and It’s has three variant of internal memory.
32GB Memory + 4GB of RAM
64GB Memory + 6GB of RAM
128GB Memory + 6GB of RAM
Its runs on Android 6.0 (marshamallow).The battery life is 4000mAh.
Additional Features in Xiaomi mi Note 2
– 3D Touch
– Ultrasonic Fingerprint sensor
– Iris scanner
Xiaomi mi Note 2
– Price is 4GB RAM / 64GB memory – CNY 2,800 ($415/€380)
– Price is 6GB RAM / 128GB memory – CNY 3,000 ($445/€405)
Xiaomi mi Note 2 Full Specification
Network – GSM / HSPA / LTE
Launch Date – Not announced yet
Display Size – 5.7 inches
Resolution – 2160 x 3840 pixels
PPI – 773 ppi pixel density
Protection – Corning Gorilla Glass 4
OS – Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow)
Processor – 2.15GHz Quad-core (Qualcomm Snapdragon 821)
GPU – Adreno 530
Expandable Memory – No
Internal Memory – 32/64/128 GB,
RAM – 4GB / 6 GB
Rear Camera – Dual 23 MP, f/2.0, OIS, autofocus, dual-LED flash
Selfie Camera – 12 MP
Bluetooth – v4.2, A2DP, LE
USB – v3.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
Sensors – Fingerprint, Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
Battery – Non-removable Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery
Colors – Black, White
Xiaomi mi Note 2 Advanatages/Pros
– The Display quality of Note 2 is good with Dual egde display 5.2inchs and display type is QUAD-HD.
– PPI of display is 773.
– Powerfull Qualcomm snapdragon 821 with 2.5GHz clock speed.
– Speed and Performance of superb. Easy to do multitasking and do too many multi operations with 4GB/6GB RAM in Mid Price Range.
– Internal Memory of Note 2 is 32GB/ 64GB / 128GB but one negative point is that it has no expandable memory.
– The Rear camera is Dual 23-megapixels with Dual camera technology + OIS (optical image stabilization) with Powerfull LED flash. Apperture is F/2.0 its help to capture high quality photos in low light condition.
– 12-Megapixels Front camera with F/2.0 lens for brighter selfies in low light condition.
– OTG Support.
– Iris scanner : Increase your smartphone security and unlock very quick with the help of biometric scanner.
– Faster Fingerprint scanner.
– 4100-mAh battery, Review of battery : In a single charge battery backup is 1 Days with using internet. Battery backup of talk time more than 1.5days.
– Hybrid Dual SIM
Disadvantages/(Cons & Issues and Problems) of Xiaomi mi Note 2
– Design made with front and back glass. Chance to be broke.
– 4100 NON-Removable battery
– Hybrid Dual Sim – If user use Dual SIM card, no option to expandable memory. If user use single SIM card then you have the option to expandable memory.