Samsung Galaxy On Nxt Review : Advantages | Disadvantages|Launch date : Acc to specs all Pros/Advantages & Cons/Disadvantages/Demerits of Galaxy On Nxt. Launch Date Details and More – Short Description about Topic.
Advantages/ Pros of Samsung Galaxy On Nxt
– Fully Unibody Metal Body with amazing design.
– Speed and Performance of
– 5.5inchs IPS LCD display with Gorilla Glass 4.
– Internal Memory is 32GB / 64GB and another best thing is that Galaxy On Nxt has extra slot for Expandable Memory of 256 GB.
– 8-Megapixels Front camera with F/1.9 lens for brighter selfies in low light condition.
– 13-Megapixels, F/1.9 autofocus FHD rear camera with powerfull LED flash. The Lens is very sharper and bright in low light condition.
– Fingerprint too much faster than other brands smartphones
– 3300-mAh battery, Review of battery : In a single charge battery backup is 1 Days with using internet. Battery backup of talk time more than 1.5days
– OTG Support
– Not Hybrid SIM. Its has two SIM card slot with other slot of Expandable Memory
– S Power planning (Use Power Planning features and Don’t miss your important calls and messages).
– S Secure (S Secure is new security feature in this device, Its help to secure your private data and apps and more).
Disadvantages/(Cons & Issues and Problems) of Samsung Galaxy On Nxt
– Big Disadvantages galaxy On Nxt is not using SUPER AMOLED display. Display of On Nxt is IPS LCD.
– 3300 NON-Removable battery
– No Fast Charging. Taking more than 1 hour for full charged battery.
– No NFC .
– 4K video recording is not possible with the primary camera .
Samsung Galaxy On Nxt Review
Peoples has love the recently launch smartphone Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime and Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime.Now samsung will be ready to launch one more upgraded smartphone Samsung Galaxy On Nxt. This device has finished all negative points of galaxy J7 Prime and galaxy J5 Prime. This smartphone comes with amazing features and specifications. Lets Checkout the full features.
The Samsung Galaxy On Nxt has a stunning metal unibody design with 5.5inchs full HD screen packed in a compact and elegant, premium looking smartphone. The resolution of display is 1080 * 1920 and PPi is 401. Processor powered by Qualcomm snapdragon (1.6GHz octa-core) and for great expirence using Mali-T830MP2 GPU. RAM is 3GB.
Camera Review : Galaxy On Nxt has amazing rear camera of 13-megapixel FHD with F/1.9 lens for brighter photos and front camera is 8-Megapixels FHD with F/1.9 lens, its help you take great and high quality selfies in low lightening conditions. Internal memory is 32GB / 64GB with extra slot of expandable memory 256GB and also support of OTG. Its runs on latest Android 6.0 (Marshamallow) and battery backup is 3300 mAh.
Additional Features in Samsung Galaxy On Nxt
– S Power Planning
– S Secure Security
– Faster Sense Fingerprint Sensor
Colours in Samsung Galaxy On Nxt
– PRICE IN INDIA INR 18,490
– PRICE IN DOLLAR CURRENCY – $275
Samsung Galaxy On Nxt Full Specification
NETWORK – GSM / HSPA / LTE
SIM – Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by)
DISPLAY Size – 5.5 inches + Corning Gorilla Glass 4
Resolution – 1080 x 1920 pixels
PPI – 401
OS – Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
Processor – Octa-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A53
GPU – Mali-T830MP2
Expandable Memory – microSD, up to 256 GB
Internal Memory – 32 GB , 64 GB
RAM – 3GB
Rear Camera – 13 MP, f/1.9, 28mm, autofocus, LED flash
Selfie Camera – 8 MP, f/1.9, LED flash
USB – microUSB v2.0, USB On-The-Go
Sensors – Fingerprint, accelerometer, proximity, compass
Battery – 3300 mAh Non-Removable battery
Colors – Black, Gold