After the great success of beautiful last Note-series device, Samsung ready to hit the premium smartphone market. Very soon Samsung launch his new premium smartphone Samsung Galaxy Note 9. New Note-series device Samsung Note 9 has very enhanced features from Samsung galaxy Note 8 and Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus. Let’s talk about Samsung Note 9 in details and What’s the advantages and disadvantages of this device.
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Advantages (Pros)
- Design of this device is very Compact 6.4″ Super AMOLED ‘Infinity Display’.
- The Resolution of the display is Awesome 1440 x 2990px resolution, 18.5:9 Screen ratio with PPI of 514.
- Full Design Made with Gorilla Glass 5 front and back + Polished aluminum frame.
- Iris Scanner & FingerPrint Sensor: Great security unlock Your Device with biometrics and It’s work perfectly and fast.
- No Bezel on Left and Right Side of the Smartphone and more minimal bezels on top and Downside.
- No Physical Home Button.
- For Indian Users: Samsung Note 9 powered by Exynos 9810 chipset with Octa-core (4×2.7 GHz Mongoose M3 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55) Processor + Mali-G72 MP18 GPU for great gaming experience.
- For USA / China Users: Samsung Note 9 powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 chipset with Octa-core (4×2.7 GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4×1.7 GHz Kryo 385 Silver) + Adreno 630 for great gaming experience.
- Do too multiple operations with 6GB of RAM.
- Three internal memory variant available: 64GB / 128Gb / 256GB with using Second SIM slot: You can expand the memory of 512GB.
- Primary Dual 12 MP, f/1.5, 26mm, 1.4µm, dual pixel PDAF, OIS + 12 MP, f/2.4, 52mm, 1µm, AF, OIS, 2x optical zoom, with powerful LED flash. Apperature is F/1.5, Its Helps too capture high-quality pictures in darkness.
New Features in cameras ”
– Dual Capture: Take two images in one shot and save them both in the Gallery.
– Live Focus: Use Live Focus feature to adjust the background depth of field during preview or after you take the shot.
– Portrait Dolly :
– Portrait Backdrop:
- 8 MP, f/1.7, 25mm, 1/3.6″, 1.22µm, autofocus.
- Great pre-installed Android 8.1 (Oreo) upgradable Android (9.0)+ Samsung Grace UX + Bixby virtual assistant.
- Non-Removable 4000mAh battery life with TYPE-C fast charging technology.
- Note 9, as well as the pen, is dust & water protected for a worry-free experience.
- 0.7mm Spen tip, it’s faster touch response than Note 8.
- Wireless Charging Support with Quick Charging 2.0.
- Face recognition
- powerful Single speaker on the bottom.
- AKG turned Dual Stereo speakers.
- Awesome Colours Available – Silver, Black, Gold, and Coral Blue.
- Sensors: Iris scanner, fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, heart rate, SpO2.
More Amazing Feature :
- Write and Draw your emotions: Live to message.
- Apps Pair: create the pair of our two favorite apps and launch them with just one click. Add the paired apps in edge panel.
- Single-SIM OR Dual-SIM available in certain markets
- Samsung DeX (desktop experience support)
- Qi/PMA wireless charging (market dependent)
- Bixby natural language commands and dictation
- Photo/video editor
- S-Pen stylus with 4096 pressure levels (No need dairy anymore, Dairy in your pocket).
- Dolby Atoms on headphones.
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Disadvantages (Cons & Issues and Problems)
- Non-Removable battery.
- Fingerprint Sensor on Backside.
- Hybrid Dual SIM: It’s not good, Note 5 had Hybrid Slot. If you are single SIM user this device perfect for you but If you are Dual SIM user, then you have no option to insert MicroSD card.
- 85% Galaxy Note 9 made with Glass.
- For USA / China users: Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 chipset, Customers expected minimum.
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 VS Samsung Galaxy Note 9
Features Galaxy Note 8 Note 9 Prices ₹ – ₹ – Network GSM / HSPA / LTE GSM / HSPA / LTE Resolution 2960 x 1440 2990 x 1440 Reviews Problems of Note 8 Problems of Note 9 Weight 180gm 185gm SIM Dual SIM Dual SIM HYBRID SIM YES YES Protection Gorilla Glass 5 Gorilla Glass 5 Display Type Super AMOLED Super AMOLED
Display Size 6.3inchs 6.4inchs Screen to Body ratio 83.3% 85.3% PPI 521 514 Speed 2.0GHz 2.7GHz Processor Octa-core Octa-core Chipset Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 OR Exynos 8895 Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 OR Exynos 9810 GPU Adreno 540 OR Mali-G71 MP20 A10 OS Android 7.1 Ios 11 Internal Memory 64GB / 128GB 64GB / 128GB / 256GB Expandable memory YES NO RAM 6GB 4GB Rear Camera Dual 12MP f/1.7 + Dual capture + Dual OIS, PDAF + 2x Optical Zoom , with dual LED flash (Note 8) 12 MP, f/1.5-2.4, 26mm, 1/2.55″, 1.4µm, dual pixel PDAF, OIS
12 MP, f/2.4, 52mm, 1/3.6″, 1µm, AF, OIS, 2x optical zoom
Front camera 8MP, f/1.9 8MP, f/1.7 Sound 24-bit/192kHz audio 24-bit/192kHz audio Noise Cancellation YES YES Iris scanner yes YES Sensor Fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass Fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, heart rate, SpO2 Bluetooth V5.0, A2DP, LE V5.0, A2DP, LE USB Support USB TYPE-C, OTG Support USB TYPE-C, OTG Support Fast charging YES YES Payment Service SAMSUNG PAY SAMSUNG PAY Always on Display YES NO Battery capacity 3300mAh battery 4000mAh battery