Redmi Note 4 Reveiw :Advantages | Disadvantages | Problems / Issues -Acc to Specification Advantages/Pros & Disadvantages/cons/Drawbacks of Redmi Note 4 Problems|Issues – Short Description about Topic.
Redmi Note 4 Advantages (Pros)
– 5.5 inchs FHD display and resolution of display is very high 1080 * 1920.
– Powerfull new generation 2.1GHz Deca-core processor with latest MediaTek Helio X20 chipset.
– Easy to do multitasking and do too many multi operations with 2GB/3GB of RAM and internal Storage is 16GB / 64GB (Good for users) + Expandable memory of 256GB.
– 13-Megapixels , F/2.0 , PDAF with powerfull dual LED flash. Note 4 camera len is better than perivious smartphone of Redmi. Note 4 camera is very sharper and brighter in low light condition.
– 5-Megapixels FHD front camera for amazing selfies.
– Its runs on latest operating system Android 6.0 (Marshamallow) with MIUI 8.0.5 New user interface.
– Faster sense fingerprint sensor.
– 4100mAh battery with quick charging technology, Battery review : In the single charge battery backup is more than 1 and half day (Using internet). Battery backup of talk time users is 2days in single charge.
– It supports USB OTG cable which is another advantages.
Redmi Note 4 (Cons & Issues and Problems)
– 5.5inchs size is not a compact size and no one-hand operate and Not easy to carry in a pocket.
– No protection for its display like Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
– According to customers review : Big Drawbacks is that the camera of this device is not too much good. REVIEW 🙁 SO SO Cameras).
– NON-Removable battery
– Hybrid Dual Sim – If user use Dual SIM card, no option to expandable memory. If user use single SIM card then you have the option to expandable memory.
– No NFC
– Quick Charging is not supported : Its Taking more than 2hrs for Full Charged Battery From 0% to 100%.
– Good Sound Quality when user listening music on Speakers but No High Sound Quality when user listening on HeadPhones. But its on FiXed issue its solved after update.
– 4K video recording is not possible with the primary camera .
Redmi Mi Note 4 Review
Great success of Redmi Note 3, Redmi 3S Prime. Company ready to launch amazing Smartphone Redmi Note 4. Redmi Note 4 comes with 5.5 inch FHD display . Its comes latest MediaTek MT6797 Helio X20 chipset with latest powerfull (10core) – 2.1GHz Deca-core processor and new Mali-T880 MP4 GPU. This is world second smartphone which is comes with latest Deca-core processor and using new network technology LTE Cat.7 connectivity is also an upgrade over the Cat.4.
The Mi Note 4 to pass through GeekBench featured 2GB RAM + 16GB / 3GB RAM + 64GB of Internal memory + 128GB of expandable memory and running on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with MIUI8. Battery life of Redmi Note 4 is great, battery is 4,100mAh.
Price of Redmi Note 4
The Estimately Price of Redmi Note 4 is $150.
Addition Features of Redmi Note 4
– Fingerprint Sensor
– Bluetooth 4.2
Full Specification of Redmi Note 4
– Network – GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
– Launch Date – END of 2016, August
– Weight – 175 gm
– Display Size – 5.5 inches (~72.7% screen-to-body ratio)
– PPI – 401 ppi pixel density
– Chipset – Mediatek MT6797 Helio X20
– Processor – 2.1 GHz Deca-core (10-core)
– GPU – Mali-T880 MP4
– MEMORY Card – microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
– RAM – 2GB / 3GB
– Internal Memory – 16GB / 64GB
– Expandable Memory – upto 256GB microSD card
– Rear Camera – 13 MP, f/2.0, PDAF autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
– Selfie CAmera – 5 MP, f/2.0, 1080p
– OS – Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow) with MIUI 8.0
– Bluetooth – v4.2, A2DP, LE
– GPS – Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
– Infrared port – Yes
– USB – microUSB v2.0, USB On-The-Go
– Sensors – Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
– Battery – Non-removable Li-Po 4100 mAh battery
– Colors – Silver, Gray, Gold