Are you thinking of living in Arizona? You may be attracted to its desert landscapes and mountains, or to the low cost of living there. But you should also think about how hard it will be to spend the summer in such a warm climate. Let’s see what are the Pros and Cons of Living in Arizona is.
Reasons why Arizona is one of the fastest growing cities in the US
One of the fastest growing cities in one of the fastest growing states is Arizona. The real estate market in Arizona is absolutely blowing so far. People are moving to the Arizona area, in particular, in record numbers. But why is that?
Another reason, of course, is the location. Arizona is a warm weather climate. Cold weather is difficult in fuel costs, difficult to drive in when it snows and simply miserable to live for most people. Fun in the sun is always attractive and having a dry and warm place to live, like Arizona, is a no-brainer.
A third reason is
Advantages of living in Arizona
- The cost of living in Arizona is quite low if we compare it to other US cities with a metropolitan area and a similar population density.
- Another reason that may spark your interest in living in Arizona is the nightlife. There are a large number of bars and pubs where you can take the “last”.But not only at night will you have a high-quality time, as there is also traveler magnetism to take pleasure in during the day. Nor should we disregard the nearness you will have with almost certainly the top natural wonder of the whole world, the Grand Canyon.
- Arizona is one of the states preferred by parents to raise their children, and that is largely due to the low crime rate.
- Various sources place Arizona as one of the 10 best cities to start a family. Event
hougha lot of people hate the typical weather of the city, it is factual that in the winter months it is very good here. The standard temperatures at this time of the year are about 15 ℃.
Disadvantages of life in Arizona
- Make no mistake; In Arizona, foreigners are not welcome. One of the most racial states in the country
isArizona, and at the slightest suspicion that they have an undocumented immigrant, you will be arrested.
- If you do not like the heat, I definitely would not recommend you move to Arizona. During the summer season, this area is very hot and it becomes very hard to stay there.
- Another drawback of living in Arizona is that you will need the car for everything. The distances are great and, although the roads are very well maintained, you have to value the extra expense of having a car.
- Regarding the second point, many analysts point to Arizona as the first major city in North America seriously damaged by climate change. If this continues, the forecasts are not promising in the coming years; the shortage of water could stop the growth plans of the city.
Hope the above Pros and Cons of Living in Arizona will