Oppo R9s Review : Advantages | Disadvantages | Problems : Acc to Specification Advantages/pros & disadvantages/cons/demerits of Oppo R9S. Oppo R9s Price details. – Short Description about topic.
Oppo R9 Review
After a great success of Oppo F1s, Oppo company ready to launch latest smartphone Oppo R9s. Oppo R9s has very powerfull features and specifications. Its oppo’s first smartphone which is comes with 6GB RAM with amazing metal design. Lets checkout the new smartphone.
The Oppo R9s has a 5.5inchs FHD display and protection with latest Gorilla glass 4. The resolution of display is 1080*1920 and ppi is 401.According to the benchmark listing, the processor powered by Qualcomm snapdragon 653 (2.0GHZ Octa-core) and for great gaming expirence using Adreno 510 GPU and RAM is powerfull 4GB / 6GB.
Camera Review : The Rear camera of Oppo R9s is 16-Megapixels FHD, F/2.2 PDAF with powerfull LED flash and front camera is also 16-Megapixels, F/2.0. This time Oppo using high quality lens and brighter photos in low lightening. Internal memory is 64GB with expandable memory slot of 256GB + OTG support. Its runs on latest operating system Android 6.0.1 (marshmallow) with Color OS 3.0. Battery life is 3010 mAh with Fast battery charging.
– Faster sense Fingerprint Sensor
Colors Options in Oppo R9s
– Rose Gold
– Price in India : Rs 25999
– Price in Dollar currency – $450
Full Specifications of Oppo R9S
Network – GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
Launch Date – 2016, October 19
weight – 185 gm
SIM – Dual SIM
Display Size – 5.5 inches
Resolution – 1080 x 1920 pixels
PPI – 401 ppi pixel density
OS – Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
Processor – 2.0GHz (Octa-core) Qualcomm Snapdragon 625
GPU – Adreno 510
RAM – 4GB / 6GB
Internal Memory – 64 GB
Memory Card slot – microSD, up to 256 GB
Rear Camera – 16 MP, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, LED flash
Secondary – 16 MP, f/2.0
Bluetooth – v4.2
USB – Yes
Sensors – Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
BATTERY – Non-removable Li-Po 3010 mAh battery
Colors – Gold, Rose Gold
Oppo R9s Advantages (Pros)
– 5.5 inchs FHD display and resolution of display is very high 1080 * 1920.
– Powerfull new generation 2.0GHz Octa-core processor (Qualcomm snapdragon 653).
– Easy to do multitasking and do too many multi operations with 4GB/6GB of RAM and internal Storage is 64GB (Good for users) + Expandable memory of 256GB.
– 16-Megapixels Rear Camera with F/2.0 , PDAF with powerfull LED flash. Aperture F2.0 is good, its provide great high quality photos in low light.
– 16-Megapixels Front camera FHD front camera for amazing selfies.
– Its runs on latest operating system Android 6.0 (Marshamallow) with color OS 3.0 with New user interface.
– Faster sense fingerprint sensor.
– 3010mAh battery with quick charging technology, Battery review : In the single charge battery backup is more than 1 day (Using internet). Battery backup of talk time users is 1.5days in single charge.
– It supports USB OTG cable which is another advantages.
Oppo R9s Disadvantages (Cons & Issues and Problems)
– 5.5inchs size is not a compact size and no one-hand operate and Not easy to carry in a pocket.
– NON-Removable battery.
– Hybrid Dual Sim – If user use Dual SIM card, no option to expandable memory. If user use single SIM card then you have the option to expandable memory.
– 4K video recording is not possible with the primary camera .
– Big Disadvantage is that according to display resolution 3010 mAh is not sufficient. Battery is good (Not very good).