Peoples love the Oppo F5 because of oppo F5 in very affordability price range with amazing features. The performance of Oppo F5 camera is very good but most of the peoples don’t know about the Oppo F5 hidden features and some tips and tricks. Today I will show you the all Secret features and Tips and Tricks.
1 : Camera Operation and Tips and Tricks
2) : How to Enable Hidden Navigation Keys:
Every time navigation on display it’s irritating. I am showing you how to hide Navigation key but it’s still working properly but navigation keys icons on the screen.
Go to Settings >> Additional features >> Navigation Keys >> Enable >> Navigation keys.
– For Go to the Home menu, Just Swipe Down to Up from the End of the bezel.
– For Opening the Recently Apps, Just Swipe up on the Right of the bezel.
– For Go back one step, Just swipe up on the left of the bezel.
3) : How to using Power Button for end the Calls:
4) : How to set Face-Recognition in Oppo F5:
Go to Settings >> Fingerprint,Face & Passcode >> Enable it >> Click on face-reconigition >> Setup your face.
5) How to Remove Trashes without download any 3rd party Application:
When the phone stutters, you can clean up the cache junk files, memory, and useless installation packages. Clean up your device.
Go to settings >> Phone Manager >> Clean and Speed up.
6) How to set up Off screen gestures:
Gestures are actually shortcut features, Suppose you want to unlock your smartphone without press power button. You can use: Double tap screen wake gestures.
How to enable more gestures and How to change default gestures: Go to settings >> Gestures & Motion and set up more off-screen gestures.
7) How to Screenshot in Oppo F5 :
If you want to screenshot in oppo f5, it’s very simple.
Press the Power button and Volume up button simultaneously. The system automatically captures the picture of your smartphone screen.
This feature actually emergency power saving feature.
How to enable it : Go to settings >> Battery >> Enable Low power mode.