- Network Support : VOLTE / LTE / 3G / 2G.
- Dual SIM + Memory Card
- Look of the Smartphone is really very amazing because oppo offer bezel less smarthone in Mid-price-range.
- Bigger 6.2inches screen smartphone with Front glass, aluminum + Plastic body.
- The Resolution of display is average 720 x 1520.
- It’s too much lighter smartphone, when you carry it : Weight is 168gm.
- Oppo A3S has Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 chipset (Octa-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53 processor) with Adreno 506 GPU: It’s providing good gaming expirence.
- 2GB of RAM
- OPPO A3S has 16GB internal Memory with expandable memory of 256GB.
- BEST PART : OPPO A3S has 13MP , f/2.2 + 2MP, f/2.4 PDAF with powerfull LED flash on Rear.
- 8MP , f/2.0 front camera with amazing features:
– BOKEH MODE
- It’s Run on latest operating system: Android 8.1 (OREO) with Vivo own UI COLOR OS 5.1
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic.
- Face-Reconigtion are available for secure your phone.
- MicroUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go.
- Non-removable Li-Ion 4230 mAh battery
- Colour Availablity : Solar Red, Diamond Black
- Price Range is really very but oppo minium offer 32GB to customer (Internal memory is Drawback).
- RAM is ONLY 2GB.
- NO Fingerprint Sensor.
- Not made with Metal body : It’s made Plastic.
- NO LED flash in front camera.
- Battery is very Powerfull but this device is little bit heavy.
Hello Welcome in UStechPortal.com, I think you are looking Oppo A3S information.Let’s talk about this device.
Oppo Launch his new smartphone oppo A3S, Oppo again comes with brilliant smartphone. This time oppo offer too much features in low-pric-range. Without wasting time Let’s talk about OPPO A3S Advantages | Disadvantages | Problems.
OPPO A3s Advantages | Pros | Benifits:
– Bokeh Mode.
OPPO A3S Disadvantages | Problems | Cons :
Whats your Opinion: Comment Please (Comment Section Scroll Down:)
Comparison Between Oppo A3S VS Redmi Y2 :
|Features||Oppo A3S||Redmi Y2|
|Prices||₹ – 10990||₹ – 9999|
|Network||GSM / HSPA / LTE||GSM / HSPA / LTE<|
|Resolution||720 x 1440||720 x 1520|
|Reviews||Problems of Oppo A3S||Problems of Redmi Y2|
|SIM||Dual SIM||Dual SIM|
|Display Type||IPS LCD||IPS LCD|
|Display Size||6.2 inch||6.3 inches|
|Chipset||Qualcomm Snapdragon 450||Qualcomm Snapdragon 625|
|GPU||Adreno 509||Adreno 506|
|OS||Android 8.1||Android 8.1|
|Internal Memory||16 GB||32GB / 64GB|
|Rear Camera||13Mp , F/2.0, Auto Focus, PDAF with LED flash||12MP (f/2.2) + 5MP, f/2.0, autofocus, PDAF with LED flash|
|Front camera||8MP, f/2.0||16MP, f/2.0|
|Sound||24-bit/192kHz audio||24-bit/192kHz audio|
|Sensor||Face RECOGNITION,accelerometer, proximity, compass||Fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass|
|Bluetooth||V4.2, A2DP, LE||V4.2, A2DP, LE|
|USB Support||Micro USB, OTG Support||Micro USB, OTG Support|
|Always on Display||NO||NO|
|Battery capacity||4230mAh battery||3080mAh battery|