Mi A1 Hidden Features | Tips and Tricks | UI features: How to enable secret features of Mi A1, How to use Portrait mode, Full camera settings options – Short description about the topic.
Recently Mi launch our new smartphone : Xiaomi mi A1. Mi offers a brillant features with powerfull specification in low price range. This device beats all smartphone of under 15k price range. Mi offer Dual cameras with 64GB memory + Qualcomm snapdragon 625 (Octa-core) processor. Xiaomi mi A1 has amazing specification, Let’s talk what’s new features and hidden tips and tricks in this device.
Follow Steps : If you want to Enable these hidden features
1) How to set fingerprint sensor and How to set fingerprint on all downloaded applications :
Most of peoples download third party applications for SECURE OR LOCK our social media applications like (whatsapp,facebook,snapchat and more other apps).
Disadvantages of 3rd application : Suppose someone can uninstall your downloaded LOCK OR SECURITY applications, Your smartphone system automatically unlocked all applications. Today i am show you how to LOCK your all apps with your fingerprint sensor without any application.
How to set Fingerprint : Go to Settings >> click on top option >> Use fingerprint >> Do all process for set up your fingerprints >> After set up fingerprint.
2) How to set Fingerprint on all applications : Go to settings >> Search or Find App lock >> Click on App Lock option >> Confirm your PIN,PATTERN,PASSWORD lock >> You just TICK MARK on that application which you want to lock with your fingerprint sensor.
3) How to set up Quick launch camera on Power button :
Sometimes on the front of us happening some incidence or funny movement or beautifull thing and that we want to record this movement but our smartphone taking too much time (Press power >> use fingerprint for unlocking >> then open the camera) and we are lost that amazing movement. Today we are show how set up quick launch camera on power button.
How to Set up : Go to settings >> Click on Gestures >> Press on jump to camera >> Enable it >> After enable it from next time if you want to launch quicky camera >> Just press Power button twice >> System automatically open the camera without asking your any LOCK code or fingerprint.
4) Full Features of Cameras and How to use Potrait Mode :
In Mi A1, company mostly focus on cameras. actually A1 cameras is really very awosome, the effect of potrait mode is perfect. 100% focus on the object and gave a beautifull and perfect photo. How to use it.
Normal Features of rear Camera :
5) Quick Reply :
when we are getting a message on whatsapp and messager, when we click on notification system automatically open the app for reply. But in Mi A1 you just swipe down on message notification system automatically open Quick Reply option. Send message to your friend with opening the app.
How to Use : Swipe down the notification panel >> suppose : You recieve whatsapp message >> You Just swipe down on that notification >> system automatically enable Quick reply >> Fast reply.
6) Smart Lock :
Everytime we are press power button for screen on but after set up this option, you don’t need to press power button. Whenever you pick up your phone from your pocket system automatically enable the screen of smartphone.
How to Enable it : Go to settings >> click on security >> smart lock >> confirm your PIN,PATTERN,PASSWORD >> click on (ON-BODY-DETECTION) >> Enable it.
7) Change the Font,Icons size and Display Size
How to Do : Go to Setting >> Display >> Adjust it according to your need.
8) Ambient Display :
Ambient display is like always on display but it’s a little different because Ambient display blink the time and your notification.
How to enable it :
Go to settings >> Click on display >> Ambient display >> enable it.
9) Swipe for notification :
To Check your notification, swipe down on the fingerprint sensor on the back of your phone.
How to enable it : Go to settings >> click on gestures >> Enable the option : swipe for notifications.
10) How to taking screenshot :
– First ways for taking screenshot on Mi A1 : Press Power Button and at same time Press Volume Down button.
– Second ways for taking screenshot : Swipe Three Finger : UP to DOWN.
– How to Activate : Go to setting >> Additional Features >> Screenshot >> Enable three finger swipe option.
11) How to take Long screenshot :
– Press Power Button and at same time Press Volume Down button >> After one page screenshot >> at Down you will be seen the option of SCROLL >> click on it >> After click on scroll page automatically scroll down.
12) How to Increase the Sound Quality and How to Customize the Equalizer.
Default sound quality of xiaomi mi phones is normal customize sound according to you, adjust bass according to you. I am also using MI smartphone, After customize of equalizer i am loving sound effects of xiaomi smartphone. How to customize the sound and effects.
Go to Setting >> Sound & Vibration >> Audio Setting >> Headphone Remote button >> SELECT Control Music Playback >> Set it up according to your need.