LG Q9 Honest Review: Advantages | Disadvantages | Problems | Pros and Cons: LG launch his new smartphone in mid price range, Name of the device is “LG Q9”. Great Quality of this smartphone is that this device has a Notch display with premium features. LG offer Water and Dust resistant smartphone in mid-price-range. Let’s talk LG Q9 in detail and Checkout all Advantages and Disadvantages of this device.
LG Q9 Advantages (Pros):
- Design of LG Q9 is very compact and Elegant design, This device has beautiful back Glass shine.
- Q9 has 6.1 FHD+ notch display with PPI of 414.
- The resolution of display is amazing, It has 1080 x 2280.
- LG Q9 powered by Qualcomm snapdragon 660 chipset with Octa-core (4×2.2 GHz Kryo 260 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 260) processor with GPU of Adreno 512.
- The Rear of Q9 is 16-Megapixel (1.12μm), f2.2, phase detection autofocus + Laser autofocus, LED flash.
- Front is 8-Megapixel with f/1.9.
- Easy to do multitasking with 4GB of RAM.
- Its run’s on latest operating system Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Internal memory has 64GB internal memory with 4GB of RAM.
- Bluetooth version: 4.2
- It has a good battery life of 3550mAh with USB TYPE-C.
- Fast Charging available.
- In Mid-Price-Range LG offers you all Premium Feature: LG Q9 Water & Dust -Resistant with MIL-STD-810G compliant.
- Always-on display feature is Available.
- DTS: X Surround Sound.
- Three Colour variant available in Q7+: Aurora Black, Moroccan Blue.
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity,compass.
- Active noise cancellation with a dedicated mic is available.
LG Q9 Disadvantages | Cons | Problems:
- No Protection with Gorilla Glass and other 3rd party protection glasses.
- LG offers Qualcomm Snapdragon 660, Customers Expect little a bit better Qualcomm Snapdragon 845.
- NO LED flash on front.
- Other things are Good but the Front camera is f/1.9 that’s Good but Rear Camera Aperture is high f/2.2. That gives average performance in low-light-condition.
- We are still working on it, Share more information very soon.
Comparison Between LG Q9 VS Samsung Galaxy A7:
|Features||Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018)||LG Q9|
|Prices||RS –||RS –|
|Network||GSM / HSPA / LTE||GSM / HSPA / LTE|
|Resolution||1080 x 2220||1080 x 2220|
|Reviews||Problems of Samsung Galaxy A7 2018||Problems of LG Q9|
|SIM||Dual SIM||Dual SIM|
|Display Type||Super AMOLED||IPS LCD|
|Display Size||6.0 inchs||6.1 inchs|
|Water-Resistant||NO||YES and MIL-STD-810G|
|Chipset||Exynos 7885 Octa||Qualcomm snapdragon 660|
|OS||Android 8.1||Android 8.1|
|Internal Memory||64GB / 128GB||64GB|
|RAM||4GB / 6GB||4GB|
|Rear Camera||Triple 24MP, f/1.9 + 8MP, f/1.9 + 5MP PDAF with LED flash||16MP, f/2.0 + PDAF + Laser autofocus with LED flash|
|Front camera||24MP, f/1.9||8MP, f/2.0|
|Sensor||Face-Recognition, Fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, gyro,proximity,compass||Face-Recognition, Fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, gyro,proximity,compass|
|Bluetooth||V5.0, A2DP, LE||V5.0, A2DP, LE|
|USB Support||TYPE-C 2.0 , OTG Support||TYPE-C 3.0 , OTG Support|
|Payment Service||Samsung Pay Mini||NO|
|Always on Display||YES||NO|
|Battery capacity||3300mAh battery||3550mAh battery|