Lenovo launch his new smartphone Lenovo Z5s. Great quality of this smartphone is that looking are premium with full specification. Without wasting his time Let’s talk about Lenovo Z5s in detail and Whats its advantages and Disadvantages of Z5s.
Lenovo Z5s Advantages | Pros | Benifits:
- Network Support : VOLTE / LTE / 3G / 2G.
- Dual SIM support.
- The appearance of the Smartphone is really amazing because Lenovo offers Water-Drop design display.
- The larger screen is 6.3 inches IPS LCD screen panel with front and rear made with glass material + aluminum frame.
- The Resolution of
displayis 1080 x 2340FHD with PPI of 409. Weightof Lenovo Z5s is 168gm.
- Lenovo Z5s is powered by Qualcomm SDM636 Snapdragon 636 (14 nm) (Octa-core 1.8 GHz Kryo 260) with Adreno 509 GPU for an amazing gaming outcome.
- 6GB / 8GB of RAM
- 64GB / 128GB internal Memory + Expandable memory of 256GB.
- Rear Camera of Lenovo Z5s is Triple: 16 MP, f/2.0, PDAF + 8 MP+ 5MP, f/2.4, depth sensor with LED flash.
- The front camera is 8 MP, f/2.0.
- Features available in selfie camera mode
- – BOKEH MODE
- It’s Run on
latestoperating system: Android 9.0 (PIE).
- Face ID and Fingerprint Sensor Face ID are available for secure your phone.
- Type-C 1.0 reversible connector: Fast battery charging 15W
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3210 mAh battery
- Colour Availablity: Black, Blue
Lenovo Z5s Disadvantages | Problems | Cons :
- No dedicated memory card slot.
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- 6.4 inches large display, a little bit hard to carry in the pocket.
- Still Working on it, Share Review very soon.
All Specifications are not confirmed, We are still working on it
Comparison Between Lenovo Z5s VS Samsung Galaxy A7 2018:
|Features||Lenovo Z5s||Samsung A7|
|Prices||₹ –||₹ –|
|Network||GSM / HSPA / LTE||GSM / HSPA / LTE<|
|Resolution||1080 x 2340||1080 x 2280|
|Reviews||Problems of Lenovo Z5s||Problems of Samsung A7|
|SIM||Dual SIM||Dual SIM|
|Protection||Gorilla Glass 3||NO|
|Display Type||IPS LCD||SUPER AMOLED|
|Display Size||6.4 inch||6.0 inches|
Qualcomm SDM636 Snapdragon 636
|Exynos 7885 Octa|
|OS||Android 9.0||Android 8.1|
|Internal Memory||64GB / 128GB||64GB / 128GB|
|RAM||6GB / 8GB||6GB|
16 MP, f/2.0, PDAF
8 MP+ 5 MP, f/2.4, depth sensor with LED flash
24 MP, f/1.7, PDAF
8 MP, f/2.4, 12mm (ultrawide),
5 MP, f/2.2, depth sensor
|Sound||24-bit/192kHz audio||24-bit/192kHz audio|
|Sensor||Face RECOGNITION, Fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, proximity, compass||Face RECOGNITION, Fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass|
|Bluetooth||V4.2, A2DP, LE||V4.2, A2DP, LE|
|Always on Display||NO||YES|
|Battery capacity||3250mAh battery||3300mAh battery|