Lenovo Phab2 Review : Advantages & Disadvantages, Release date. Acc to Full specification of Lenovo Phab2 all Pros & Cons. Camera Review, Features,Drawbacks – Short Description about the Topic.
Lenovo Phab2 Review :
After a great success of Lenovo K5 Note, Company ready to launch new feature smartphone Lenovo Phab2 . Lenovo Phab2 has amazing features with great specification. Lets talk about the Full specification , Features , Advantages , Disadvantages of Phab2.
Lenovo Phab2 Advantages (Pros)
– Its has very good resolution 720*1080 display and Phab 2 touch is super sensetive.
– Metal Design and Unibody phone with diamond cutting edges
– Easy to do multitasking and do too many multi operations with 3GB of RAM.
– Internal Storage is 32GB (Not Bad) + Expandable memory of 256GB.
– 13-Megapixels HD camera with LED Flash (According to Peoples Review : 13-MP REAR camera is Awosome).
– 5-Megapixels Front.
– Battery life is very good. Battery is 4010 mAh, In single charge spend 1Day with using internet. Battery backup of talking time is 1.5days.
– Latest Technology Network Support VOLTE (Voice Over LTE).
Lenovo Phab2 Disadvantages (Cons & Issues and Problems)
– Phab2 screen size is 6.4 inchs (Its good for one side & Its bad for other side because 6.4 inchs is not comfortable). Not Easy to carry.
– MediaTek Chipset with low clock speed processor (1.3GHz Quad core).
– Non-Removable Battery
– Another cons is that, Its Hybrid Dual-SIM.
– No Gorilla Glass protection and not protection with other glass protection.
Full Specification of Lenovo Phab2
Lenovo Phab2 has an amazing 6.4 inchs display IPS LCD . The resolution of is 720 * 1080 pixels and PPI is 229. The processor powered by Mediatek MT8735 (1.3GHz Quad-core) with Mali-T720MP2. RAM is 3GB.
Camera Review : The Rear camera of Phab2 is 13-megapixels, f/2.0 with powerfull LED flash. Front camera is 5-megapixels, f/2.0. Internal memory is 32GB with expandable memory of 256GB. Its runs on latest operating system Android 6.0 (marshmallow) and battery life is 4050 mAh.
Release Date is 6 December 2016
– Gunmetal Grey
– Champagne Gold
NETWORK – GSM / HSPA / LTE
Weight – 225 gm
SIM – Dual SIM
Display Size – 6.4 inches (~72.1% screen-to-body ratio)
Processor – 1.3GHz Quad-core (Mediatek MT8735)
GPU – Mali-T720MP2
RAM – 3GB
Rear Camera – 13 MP, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, LED flash
Front Camera – 5 MP
Internal – 32GB
MEMORY Card slot – microSD, up to 256GB (uses SIM2 slot)
OS – Android 6.0 (Marshamallow)
Bluetooth – v4.0, A2DP
Radio – FM radio
USB – microUSB v2.0
Sensors – Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Battery – Non-removable Li-Ion 4050 mAh battery
Colors – Gunmetal Grey, Champagne Gold