Lenovo K8 Plus Review:Advantages | Disadvantages | Problems :Acc to Full Specs of K8 Plus Pros & Cons, Drawbacks,Problems | Price in India,USA| Release Date – Short Description about the Topic.
Lenovo K8 Plus Review :
Lenovo K8 Plus Advantages (Pros)
- Protection with Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 5.5 Inchs display with Premium looking 2.5D glass and with high resolution display of 1080 * 1980 pixels.
- Metal Design and Unibody phone.
- Prefect for gaming users because Processor is powerfull Octa-core 2.5 GHz (Mediatek MT6757 Helio P25) .
- In this device has Mali-T880 MP2.
- Easy to do multitasking with 3GB / 4GB of RAM.
- Internal Storage is 32GB(Good) + Expandable memory of 256GB, great thing is that OTG also support.
- Dual 13-Megapixels + 5-Megapixels , f/1.7, PDAF, FHD camera with powerfull Dual-LED Flash.
- 8-Megapixels, f/2.0 camera with powerfull LED flash, Front camera is also very good (ALL CAMERA REVIEW IS POSITIVE).
- K8 Plus run’s on latest operating system : Android 7.1.1 (Nougat) and Gurantee to upgradable in ANDROID O .
- Enjoy your day, rain or shine. With its nano-coating, the K8 Plus’s elegant metal design is protected from everyday splashes and spills.
- Battery life is very good. Battery is 4000 mAh .
- Sensors availablity : Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass.
- The K8 Plus’s secure fingerprint sensor integrates perfectly into the phone’s design. The sensor recognises only you – and logs you in with a swipe of your finger in 0.3 seconds.
- Lenovo adds one more button right side of K8 Plus. This button is basically design for shortcut key. for example (Switch on the touch, Turn off the application and do more other things too).
- It has 4000mAh battery.
- High Quality (Dolby Atmos audio enhancement) sound.
- Latest Technology Network Support VOLTE (Voice Over LTE).
- Colours available : Fine Gold, Venom Black
Lenovo K8 Plus Disadvantages (Cons & Issues and Problems)
- Non-Removable Battery.
- NO backlight on navigation buttons like (Home Key , Back Key , Recent apps open key)
- Heavy weight of 180grams.
- Performance of rear camera is not too much good in low light conditions and Rear Camera performance also one problem sometime you will see blurred images no subject is in focus.
- According to peoples reviews : Some customers facing Heating issues but after software update it will be solved.
- (According to Peoples Review : Portrait mode is not working perfectly and sometime lens doesn’t judge the objects).
- No Headphone available in box
- There is no type-C USB slot
- Protection with older 3rd generation gorilla glass.
- NO Fast charging.
Lenovo K8 Plus vs Mi Note 4 Comparision
Features K8 Plus Mi Note 4 Prices ₹ – ₹ – Network GSM / HSPA / LTE (K8 Plus) GSM / HSPA / LTE (Note 4) Resolution 1080 x 1920 (k8 Plus) 1080 x 1920 (Note 8) Reviews Problems of K8 Plus Problems of Mi Note 4 Weight 180gm (K8 Plus) 170gm (Note 4) SIM Dual SIM Dual SIM HYBRID SIM YES YES Protection Gorilla Glass 3 NO Display Type IPS LCD IPS LCD Display Size 5.2inchs 5.0inchs Screen to Body ratio 72.2% ( 72.2% PPI 424 401 Speed 2.5GHz 2.0GHz Processor Octa-core Octa-core Chipset MediaTek 6757 Qualcomm snapdragon 625 GPU Mali-T880MP2 Adreno 506 OS Android 7.0 Android 6.0 Internal Memory 32GB 16GB / 32GB / 64GB Expandable memory YES YES RAM 3GB / 4GB 2GB / 3GB / 4GB Rear Camera 13MP + 5MP, f/2.0, Auto Focus, with dual LED flashM2 13MP, f/2.0, autofocus,PDAF with dual LED flashN8 Front camera 8MP, f/2.0 5MP, f/2.0 Sound 24-bit/192kHz audio 24-bit/192kHz audio Noise Cancellation YES YES Iris scanner NO NO Sensor Fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, gyro, proximity,compass Fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, gyro, proximity,compass Bluetooth V4.1, A2DP, LE V4.1, A2DP, LE USB Support Micro USB , OTG Support Micro USB , OTG Support Fast charging NO NO Payment Service NO NO Always on Display NO NO Battery capacity 4100mAh batteryM2 4000mAh batteryN8