Lenovo K6 Note Review:Advantages | Disadvantages :Acc to Full Specification all Pros & Cons of K6 Note Drawbacks,Problems | Price in India,USA| Release Date – Short Description about the Topic.
Lenovo K6 Note Review :
After a great success of Lenovo K6 power, Now Lenovo ready for boast our sale with Lenovo K6 Note. K6 Note has an amazing design with great specification. Lets talk about the Full Specification , Disadvantages, Advantages and more other new features of K6 Note.
Lenovo K6 Note Advantages (Pros)
– 5.5 Inchs display with Premium looking 2.5D glass and with high resolution display of 1080 * 1980 pixels.
– Metal Design and Unibody phone.
– Prefect for gaming users because Processor is powerfull 1.4GHz Octa-core (Qualcomm snapdragon 430) with Adreno 505 GPU.
– Easy to do multitasking with 3GB OR 4GB of RAM.
– Internal Storage is 32GB (Not Bad) + Expandable memory of 256GB, great thing is that OTG also support.
– 16-Megapixels, f/2.2, PDAF, FHD camera with powerfull Dual-LED Flash, (Very Good Camera Review : Good Quality pictures with 16MP rear camera) .
– 8-Megapixels, f/2.2 camera, Front camera is also very good (ALL CAMERA REVIEW IS ALL POSITIVE).
– Battery life is very good. Battery is 4000 mAh, In single charge spend 1Days with using internet. Battery backup of talking time is 2days.
– Fast Fingerprint Sensor : Performance of fingerprint is very good, Unlocking within 0.2 sec.
– High Quality (Dolby Atmos audio enhancement) sound.
– Latest Technology Network Support VOLTE (Voice Over LTE).
Lenovo K6 Note Disadvantages (Cons & Issues and Problems)
– Non-Removable Battery.
– No Protection with Gorilla glass and more other 3rd party protection glasses.
– No Fast Charging Support.
Lenovo K6 Note Full Specification Review :
Lenovo K6 Note has an amazing 5.5inches FHD IPS LCD 2.5D glass premium looking display. The resolution of display is 1080 * 1920 pixels and PPi is 401. The Processor powered by Qualcomm snapdragon 430 (1.4GHz Octa-core) with Adreno 505. RAM is 3GB OR 4GB of RAM.
Camera Review of K6 Note : The rear camera is 16-megapixels, f/2.2 , PDAF with dual LED flash. Front camera is 8-megapixels , f/2.2. Internal memory is 32GB with expandable memory Slot of 256GB. Its runs on latest operating system Android 6.0 (marshmallow) and battery life is 4000 mAh.
Addition Features in K6 Note
– FingerPrint Sensor
– Dolby Atmos audio enhancement
– Dark Grey
Price of Lenovo K6 NOte
– Price in India (3GB RAM) 13999
– Price in India (4GB RAM) 15499
– Price in USA : $180 Estimately
NETWORK – GSM / HSPA / LTE / VOLTE
Weight – 169 gm
Display Size – 5.5 inches 2.5D display
Processor – 1.4GHz Octa-Core (Qualcomm Snapdragon 430)
GPU – Adreno 505
MEMORY Card slot – microSD, up to 256 GB
Internal Memory – 32 GB
RAM – 3GB | 4GB
Rear Camera – 16 MP, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
Front Camera – 8 MP
Speakers – Dolby Atmos audio enhancement
Bluetooth – v4.2, A2DP, LE
Radio – FM radio
USB – microUSB v2.0
Sensors – Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
BATTERY – Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
Colors – Silver, Gold, Dark Grey