Recently Huawei launches his new smartphones with brilliant concept smartphone with 3 cameras and with top edge notch display. Name of the device is “Huawei Mate 20 X”. Wao, Let’s talk about this device in detail.
Three Latest Launch of Huawei Smartphone:
Huawei Mate 20 X Advantages | Pros | Benefits:
- Network Support: VOLTE / LTE / 3G
- Weight is 232 gm.
- IP53 dust and splash protection.
- The grip is Perfect because it has Very Compact with AMOLED screen and it has attractive glass body design. Front and Back made with premium glass which is protected with Gorilla Glass 5.
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro has 7.2inches FHD+ display.
- The Resolution of a display is amazing (1080 x 2244 pixels) with PPI of 346.
- The Huawei Mate 20 Pro powered by Powerfull Hisilicon Kirin 980 Octa-core (4×2.6 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×1.9 GHz Cortex-A55). It’s the First smartphone which has a 7nenometer processor.
- Mate 20 Pro has Triple cameras: 40 MP (f/1.8, 1/2.3″, 1.55 µm, Laser Autofocus) + 20 MP (f/2.2, 17mm Ultra-wide with Laser autofocus) + 8MP, f/2.4 for Telephoto, 5x optical zoom, phase detection, OIS and laser autofocus with Leica optics, dual-LED dual-tone flash.
- The front camera is 24-Megapixel, f/2.0 FHD with aperture f/2.0.
- It has 128GB internal memory with 6GB of RAM.
- Face ID, Fingerprint (under display) is available.
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot.
- It runs on latest operating system Android 8.1 (Oreo) and upgradable in Android 9.0.
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic.
- Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery with Fast battery charging 40W.
- 3.5 mm to USB-C headphone adapter with fast charging support.
- NFC – YES.
- Colour Availablity: Twilight, Black, Midnight Blue, Pink Gold.
Huawei Mate 20 X Disadvantages | Problems | Cons:
- Little a bit Heavy.
- 7.2 very bigger display, It’s hard to carry in pocket.
- Mate 20 X is IP 53 certified, That is only Splash protection..
- No 60 fps for 4K
- Hybrid Dual SIM.
- Does not have 3.5mm jack.
HUAWEI P20 PRO CAMERA TEST: CLICK HERE : EXPIRENCE OF BRIGHT LIGHT PHOTOGRAPHY BY P20 Pro AND LOW LIGHT PHOTOGRAPGHY BY P20.
|Features||Huawei Mate X||Huawei P20 PRO|
|Prices||₹ –||₹ –|
|Network||GSM / HSPA / VOLTE||GSM / HSPA / VOLTE|
|Resolution||1080 x 2244||1080 x 2240|
|Reviews||Problems of Mi Mix2S||Problems of Huawei P20 Pro|
|SIM||Dual SIM||Dual SIM|
|Protection||Gorilla Glass 5||NO|
|Display Type||AMOLED||IPS LCD|
|Screen to Body ratio||81.9%||83.3%|
|Chipset||Hisilicon Kirin 980||Hisilicon Kirin 970|
|GPU||Adreno 630||Mali-G72 MP12|
|OS||Android 8.1.1||Android 8.1.1|
|Rear Camera||Triple : 40 MP (f/1.8, 1/2.3″, 1.55 µm, Laser Autofocus) + 20 MP (f/2.2, 17mm Ultra-wide with Laser autofocus) + 8MP, f/2.4 for Telephoto, 5x opticial zoom, phase detection, OIS and laser autofocus with Leica optics, dual-LED dual-tone flash..||Triple: 40 MP (f/1.8, 1/2.3″, 1.55 µm, OIS) + 20 MP (f/1.6, 27mm) + 8MP, Leica optics, 3x lossless zoom, phase detection and laser autofocus, LED flash|
|Front camera||24MP, f/2.0||24MP, f/2.0|
|Sound||24-bit/192kHz audio||24-bit/192kHz audio|
|Sensor||Face ID, Fingerprint sensor (Under Display), accelerometer, gyro, proximity,compass||Fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, gyro, proximity,compass|
|Bluetooth||V5.0, A2DP, LE||V5.0, A2DP, LE|
|USB Support||USB TYPE-C , OTG Support||USB TYPE-C , OTG Support|
|Always on Display||NO||NO|
|Battery capacity||5000mAh battery||4000mAh battery|