Hello Welcome in UStechPortal.com,
Day by Day Huawei increase his innovations, Last time Huawei launch his NOTCH device : Huawei nova 3i. This time oppo comes with brilliant one new mid-price-range smartphone name called “Huawei Honor 8X Max”. This device has too much less bezel on top and removed bezels from another side. Let’s discuss about Huawei 8X Max in detail and what is the pros and cons of Huawei 8X.
Huawei Honor 8X Max Advantages | Pros | Benifits:
- Network Support : VOLTE / LTE / 3G / 2G.
- Dual SIM support.
- The Looks of the smartphone is really amazing , because Huawei offers you amazing design device with too much minimal bezels.
- Larger 7.12 inchs IPS LCD screen with front and rear glass + aluminum frame.
- The Resolution of display is 1080 x 2244 FHD+ with PPI of 350.
- Weight of Huawei 8X Max is 210gm.
- 8X MAX is powered by Qualcomm snapdragon (1.8 GHz Octa-core processor) with Adreno 509 GPU for an amazing gaming outcome.
- 4GB / 6GB of RAM
- Huawei Honor 8X MAX has two variants
64GB internal Memory + 4GB of RAM + Expandable memory of 256GB.
128Gb internal Memory + 6GB of RAM + Expandable memory of 256GB.
- Rear Camera of Huawei 8X Max is Dual: 16 MP (f/2.4 1/2.6″, 1.22µm, PDAF) + 2MP (f/2.0, 1/2.8″, 1.0µm) with LED flash.
- 8MP , f/2.0 front camera.
- It’s Run on latest operating system: Android 8.1 (OREO) and upgradable in Android 9.0 (Tips and Tricks).
- Fingerprint Sensor are available for secure your phone.
- Micro-USB 2.0 : Fast battery charging 9V/2A 18W.
- Non-removable 5000 mAh battery
- Colour Availablity : Black, Red, Blue
Huawei Honor 8X Max Disadvantages | Problems | Cons :
- Larger Display of 7.12, It’s hard to carry Huawei 8X Max in pocket.
- NO LED flash in front camera.
- No Type-C USB (Flagship has no Type-C).
Comparison Between Oppo F9 Pro VS Xiaomi Mi A2:
|Features||Oppo F9 Pro||Huawei Honor 8X|
|Prices||₹ –||₹ –|
|Network||GSM / HSPA / LTE||GSM / HSPA / LTE<|
|Resolution||1080 x 2360+||1080 x 2244+|
|Reviews||Problems of Oppo F9||Problems of Huawei Honor 8X Max|
|SIM||Dual SIM||Dual SIM|
|Protection||Gorilla Glass 5||NO|
|Display Type||IPS LCD||IPS LCD|
|Display Size||6.3 inch||7.12 inches|
|Chipset||MediaTek Helio P60||Qualcomm Snapdragon 636|
|GPU||Mali G72||Adreno 509|
|OS||Android 8.1||Android 8.1|
|Internal Memory||64GB||64GB / 128GB|
|RAM||4GB / 6GB||4GB / 6GB|
|Rear Camera||Dual: 16 MP (f/1.8, 1/2.6″, 1.22µm, PDAF, OIS) + 2MP (f/2.0, 1/2.8″, 1.0µm) with LED flash||Dual:12 MP (f/2.4, 1/2.9″, 1.25µm) + 2MP (f/2.0, 1/2.8″, 1.0µm), phase detection autofocus, LED flash|
|Front camera||25MP, f/2.0||8MP ,f/2.0|
|Sound||24-bit/192kHz audio||24-bit/192kHz audio|
|Sensor||Face RECOGNITION, Fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, proximity, compass||Fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass|
|Bluetooth||V4.2, A2DP, LE||V4.2, A2DP, LE|
|USB Support||Micro USB, OTG Support||Micro USB, OTG Support|
|Always on Display||NO||YES|
|Battery capacity||3500mAh battery||5000mAh battery|