How to delete Gmail account: Permanently & Temperary | how to delete a gmail account | Reasons To Delete The Gmail Account| How to delete your Gmail account – Short Description about the topic
Gmail is One the important aspect in our Smartphone. The gmail account is Very important to access Ecommerce , Bussiness website, Community website but sometime we are made too much google Accounts. But today we are provide you the knowledge How to delete gmail account. But before you delete your account gmail think about it Carefully what you are doing with the deletion process in the order the Serious consequences.
How to delete Gmail account: Permanently delete process:
If you are decided to delete your gmail account think about one thing If you are delete your gmail account system delete your Single message, Email’s and system automatically delete your backup from your account for Example: Contacts, Photos, Google drive data and others Data which is available in Google account. If you are still want to delete you gmail account, Read below the instructions:
How to delete your Gmail account: Instructions
Step 1: Go to the settings of your Google account
Step 2: Navigate to account preferences
Step 3: Under Account preferences, select Delete your account or services
Step 4: Click on the delete products button
Step 5: Select the Gmail account that the user wants to delete
Step 6: It asks for the password, type the respective password of the account through the text box of your password
Step 7: Click on the next button
Step 8: Then click on Gmail on the trash can icon
Step 9: Now it will ask for the corresponding e-mail address. Therefore, enter the correct e-mail address that differs from the address associated with the deletion account.
Step 10: Enter the linked email address in the dialog that indicates how you log in to Google
Step 11: Now click on the shipping verification number
Step 12: Now open email from Google with the subject “Confirmation of Gmail removal” or “Security Alert for your linked Google Account”
Step 13: Then click on the delete link in the message
Step 14: After logging in, log in to the account you want to delete
Step 15: Under Confirm delete Gmail account, select Yes, I want to permanently delete username@Gmail.com from the Google account
Step 16: Then click the Delete Gmail button
Step 17: Click Done and ready
Some Special things to be consider while Delete Your Gmail Account
- If you are delete gmail account your entire delete your gmail backup data, messages, mails, attachments and contact backups and your conversations also.
- If you are accessing your Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, pinterest, Linkedin with your gmail account, you must be change this before deleting your gmail account otherwise you lost all access of social media website.
- The user must change the decision if the account he wants to delete is used to restore another Gmail account or Outlook account.
Reasons To Delete The Gmail Account:
- Someone else might get hacked into your account
- The user might receive too many unwanted messages or spams
- The user might be available full of junk
- The user might have tired of the silly username or the same username
- The user has not used the account for more than years.
If you happen to these things, it is best to follow the procedure for successfully deleting the Gmail account.